+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw PAPER APPLICATION

Pranali

Mar 16, 2020
I have a genuine query! As it has been clearly mentioned that paper applications are on hold and I have applied since 5 months, I would want to shift my paper application to online if its possible. Can anyone suggest me how can i withdraw my application and apply online? Suggestions are also welcomed.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
Who said that they wouldn't complete our applications????

That's I think related to new application they accepting only online applications

I have applied since February and no update

Pranali

Mar 16, 2020
Who said that they wouldn't complete our applications????

That's I think related to new application they accepting only online applications

I have applied since February and no update
I have said it is on hold! I didn't say ‘they wont’ but we have no idea how long it’d take

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The only way to try and cancel is to send a IRCC Webform requesting a cancelation, if it will be cancelled or not might depend on what stage it is in. You can make another application online, explain the situation in your SOP.

Reactions: Pranali

Richii

Apr 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
I applied for the restoration and PGWP on jan 2nd. I haven’t heard anything about my application after that.

Richii

Apr 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
I have a genuine query! As it has been clearly mentioned that paper applications are on hold and I have applied since 5 months, I would want to shift my paper application to online if its possible. Can anyone suggest me how can i withdraw my application and apply online? Suggestions are also welcomed.
Did u get biometrics letter ?