+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw Application

jrm

Aug 18, 2017
I applied on June 20,2017 from VFS Kathmandu. My application is shown processing in New Delhi. My classes start from 5th September. The status is "reviewing eligibility" for the last 1 and half months. I already emailed the enquiry and used the IRCC form but no response.
I am really frustrated and tired of waiting. Does anyone know how to withdraw the application??

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I applied on June 20,2017 from VFS Kathmandu. My application is shown processing in New Delhi. My classes start from 5th September. The status is "reviewing eligibility" for the last 1 and half months. I already emailed the enquiry and used the IRCC form but no response.
I am really frustrated and tired of waiting. Does anyone know how to withdraw the application??
You can withdraw it by mailing then but you most likely won't get visa if you do so. Do you wanna go ahead? I understand your frustration but please wait little longer. At least, you would have some chances of getting approval by waiting. I don't know what's happening in Delhi in last three days because no one heard back from them since Friday.

jrm

Aug 18, 2017
You can withdraw it by mailing then but you most likely won't get visa if you do so. Do you wanna go ahead? I understand your frustration but please wait little longer. At least, you would have some chances of getting approval by waiting. I don't know what's happening in Delhi in last three days because no one heard back from them since Friday.
I dont know what to think right now... I will wait till this friday then i am withdrawing i guess :(

rishiu

Jun 6, 2018
I dont know what to think right now... I will wait till this friday then i am withdrawing i guess :(
hello i’m facing a same problem like you. Can you guide me how to withdraw my application please and how many days it will take for them to withdraw and return back our passport?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
May 30 applied not even review started!!