+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw and Refiling PR application Please help!

iBlis

May 9, 2018
Hi Members,

Its been more than a year since my AOR (June 18th) in my preliminary submission of application I had submitted my offer letters and my payslips what I forgot was my LOE which I submitted in September last year.
I recently ordered gcms notes in which it clearly states the following
"MI3 FSW MEC=NOT met *** LOE doesn't contain Duties performed for primary occupation NOC code 2147*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete"

Followed by CRS score evaluated 428 my actual crs score is 478.

Since then I have not seen an update on my application. I have tried contacting via webform call etc. And only receive the update that the file is awaiting review of an officer.

I have the following questions:
1. My score is still around 478, Will it be sufficient (given that last draw was at 470)
2. My first application I was in US and had to submit my pcc from there, now currently I am in India (Us visa expired) do I still need to submit my US pcc.
3. Even If I withdraw and re-file my petition do you think it might get dragged on indefinitely? (this is something I can not afford. My marriage is next year and my fiance is in Canada would it make sense to apply for spousal visa rather than EE fsw)

Please help, I have had to put a lot of things in my personal life on hold because of this.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
From the GCMS notes, it looks like they are looking for job duties in the employment letter or the duties in the letter don't match your NOC. If you cannot provide a suitable letter, resubmitting will not make any difference. If you can provide an employment letter with job duties, try submitting it now, it might just work.

The same US PCC can be used again, if it was issued after you left the US. Otherwise you will have to get a new one.

iBlis

May 9, 2018
From the GCMS notes, it looks like they are looking for job duties in the employment letter or the duties in the letter don't match your NOC. If you cannot provide a suitable letter, resubmitting will not make any difference. If you can provide an employment letter with job duties, try submitting it now, it might just work.

The same US PCC can be used again, if it was issued after you left the US. Otherwise you will have to get a new one.
The document submitted in September does contain my job roles and responsibilities. Do I try submitting my document again?

iBlis

May 9, 2018
1) If the new draw minimums are less or equal than 478 then yes.
2) If you spent > 6 months in a row in the US, yes. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html
3) They'll know you have 2 profiles, however it is unknown if the first application could cause a special review of your second application (I'd think it does)
Yes I was there for 5 years so pcc would be needed but I am not in the country. I am guessing I'll have to contact the consulate in India to try and get the pcc

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
Yes I was there for 5 years so pcc would be needed but I am not in the country. I am guessing I'll have to contact the consulate in India to try and get the pcc
Or have the FBI mail the result to an acquaintance in the US and then he forwards it to you.

iBlis

May 9, 2018
Do job responsibilities match the NOC?
Now I am second guessing my NOC code my noc code is 2147:
2147 - Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)

I have had a variety of experiences in terms of my job roles -
1. Voip engineer titles are (Senior Analyst and Technical support engineer)(resp: Designing implementation and support voip network designs both hardware and software)
2. title: System Integration and test engineer ( Resp: System design/ Architect Network infrastructure plus system engineering)

Do you think the NOC code makes sense?

Also in order to withdraw my application do you happen to know what sort of timelines I am looking at? (or if you could point me in the right direction as to where to look for this info)