+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With out ( I L E T S ) help

Rizwanyounes

Oct 2, 2009
hi to every one
i just submitted my app to CHC london visa office 7 april 2010 with out ilets and provided the letter from university and from the company where im working that our all works going on in ENGLISH language
it will work for me coz my consultant told me that its the option and so many people got visas from this process
GUYS you people tell me weather it will work or may i will be rejected

plz helppppppppppppppppppp

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have done everything(study & work), what is the problem to appear in IELTS exam?

If you do not want to take IELTS, you must submit written submitting for language ability.

and if you send written submission, they will put marks according to your submitting, It may be 0. IF it is low, they will not ask for IELTS exam.

I think, you have not sent your written submission yet, If not, better you take IELTS....

IELTS is the best way to test language ability....

It costs just $200, please do not try to save the cost.....because IELTS can save your visa....

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
Submission of full documents without taking the IELTS exam is a very risky action....

Though it is acceptable to submit a written explanation as to your english proficiency, please be informed that they will rely to that....If they will find that your english is insufficient, you no longer have the chance to prove it....

Rizwanyounes said:
no i actually have provided written submitting for language ability.
then what u says

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
dude, you should have posted this question on the forum before sending the full documents !

I would always advise, those whose first tongue is not english, to appear for IELTS, even if you complete education has been in English

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Per my understanding, if IELTS result is not submitted then it depends on ability / mood / situation / positions of VO that how many points he allocates. With IELTS results s/he have to award certain points. So at least you case will not rejecte based on points.

This is just my understanding...

Rizwanyounes said:
hi to every one
i just submitted my app to CHC london visa office 7 april 2010 with out ilets and provided the letter from university and from the company where im working that our all works going on in ENGLISH language
it will work for me coz my consultant told me that its the option and so many people got visas from this process

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
Rizwanyounes said:
hi to every one

If you have submitted a written explanation the way you have written this post, I doubt any visa officer would be convinced of your proficiency in English!

drdev

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
AOR Received.
27-07-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-11-2011 via email
Passport Req..
23-11-2011 via email
hello seniors
we are planning to apply to CIO,but haven't taken IELTS yet,what would you suggest..
1. should we apply before the rule changes?
2. can we apply without taking IELTS..as we will be getting total of 5 months time to take IELTS (approx. 2months for AOR+120 days)?
3. what should we fill in the ques no. 6 of IMM0008-schedule3(i m not from english country) -yes or no?

waiting for your suggestions
thanx