+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WITH GOD'S GRACE MY VISA IS APPROVED

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
upendra said:
helo if someone could help me with this..

I'v taken my medical tests on may 23rd 2013 and i've submitted my application for study permit on 27th june 2013 at vfs, bangalore..
I've received an e-mail with atatchement from high commision delhi stating that i need to go through medical examinations... Kindly please help me someone with what iw u be needing to do next. It's hardly been 6 weeks i've taken the medical test and why again?

please help me with the contact numebrs that i can talk to to high commision and let them know that I've submotted during my full application..thanks////
i have seen a similar case in the forum . it seems sometimes the medical doc gets misplaced and they ask for a re-medical. if possible you can visit the hospital and ask them to reissue the document. if they donot have it in their database kindly redo ur medicals ASAP. the applicant i mentioned before with the similar case re-did his medicals and send it.. he was granted visa.. hope it helps

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
hello thanks for reply..
I went to the hospital spoke to them and i got the medical examination number , can you please help me with the e-mail addres and the phone number i can call up the high commision office and let them know about the same medical numebr i've taken

and also i've booked an appointment for tuesday , how long would it take for the visa offcie to receive the medical report..thanks

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
upendra said:
hello thanks for reply..
I went to the hospital spoke to them and i got the medical examination number , can you please help me with the e-mail addres and the phone number i can call up the high commision office and let them know about the same medical numebr i've taken

and also i've booked an appointment for tuesday , how long would it take for the visa offcie to receive the medical report..thanks
it takes a week i guess.. kindly approach your nearest VFS for CHC contact details.

upendra

Jul 5, 2013
@socrates,
do u think they misplace the medical information or what is it exactly !

coz hospital said, they have sent the report long to CIC long back.....

and as u said an applicant had same situation like mine.. DId he do the medicals again and did u know if they replied when we let them know about our pre medicals taken and sent..thanks

arihanian

Jul 3, 2013
socrates said:
dear friends,
with gods grace my visa is approved. here are the details.
10th-75%
12th-75%
BDS- 63%
IELTS -7.5
applied @ george brown college
program: medical office administration
course duration - 2 years
application filed under SPP @ VFS bangalore on 24th june
file reached CHC delhi on 25thjune
visa approved on 2nd july
passport dispatched on 4th july.
recieved on 5th july.
In this occasion i have to thank many people for helping me out during my preps. esp sabby2612,tiger,aman singh
and also everyone in the forum who have contributed indirectly by sharing their knowledge. above all thankyou lord.
please feel free to ask any queries. with my limited knowledge if i know i would be very pleased to help.
regards
Congratulations friend, what documents did u submit? please give brief info on financial doc ,,

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
upendra said:
@ socrates,
do u think they misplace the medical information or what is it exactly !

coz hospital said, they have sent the report long to CIC long back.....

and as u said an applicant had same situation like mine.. DId he do the medicals again and did u know if they replied when we let them know about our pre medicals taken and sent..thanks
better u contact the VFS.. that would be the best thing i can suggest

sujeeth

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12th -2013
AOR Received.
june 13 th-2013
Med's Request
may 12th -2013
Med's Done....
may 13th-2013
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
june 25th
LANDED..........
aug 22
Congrats Wish you success

talwinder virk

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
according to you should i got visa,,here is my profile....
10=66%
12=74%
IELTS= L=7.5,R=6.0,W=6.0,S=5.5,..overall=6.5
i will submit my file nearby 15july,,,bcz i not yet receive my gIC ,,as wire transfer has been made on 2july...

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
talwinder virk said:
according to you should i got visa,,here is my profile....
10=66%
12=74%
IELTS= L=7.5,R=6.0,W=6.0,S=5.5,..overall=6.5
i will submit my file nearby 15july,,,bcz i not yet receive my gIC ,,as wire transfer has been made on 2july...
did u do a degree? what course are u applying for?
is it college or uni? study gaps?