+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

With a status and out of status now and want to apply in Buffalo.

islander

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi all. If I did not enter the US legally for a period of one year as the rule describes and I entered with a period of 6 month. Then I became out of status for two years. Then I got a work permit for another two years, then I could not renew it again. So, now I am out of status again. Can I still apply in Buffalo or do I have to apply in my home country? Does this "entered one year legally in the US" applies to me even if I worked with a work permit for two years and I do not have it anymore? Can anyone share his/her experience?

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

islander said:
Hi all. If I did not enter the US legally for a period of one year as the rule describes and I entered with a period of 6 month. Then I became out of status for two years. Then I got a work permit for another two years, then I could not renew it again. So, now I am out of status again. Can I still apply in Buffalo or do I have to apply in my home country? Does this "entered one year legally in the US" applies to me even if I worked with a work permit for two years and I do not have it anymore? Can anyone share his/her experience?

Thank you.
Home country, as you were not "admitted" for 1 year.

PMM

estong

Oct 27, 2008
islander said:

Thank you.
i know you can......