+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg IRCC

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
My wife received invitation to oath ceremony for Dec 06. We are under same application. Will I receive an invitation too or does that invitation is for both of us including our daughter?

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
My wife received invitation to oath ceremony for Dec 06. We are under same application. Will I receive an invitation too or does that invitation is for both of us including our daughter?
email Winnipeg office and tell them that your wife received the oath date, they will add you with her

Reactions: saroj83

HazemYousry

Feb 26, 2017
In my opinion, Winnipeg is horrible. My sister in BC got her Oath Ceremony 4 weeks after the test. its been 6 months for me now since the test and I still haven't heard anything... everything is Completed except for the Oat Ceremony...
When did all completed?
Did you check the application status in ecas? is it "Decision Made" or "In Progress"

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
From everything I see:
1. No oath from Winnipeg/Saskatoon for recent paper applicants
2. Other steps (until DM) are still very fast for recent paper applicants at both Winnipeg/Saskatoon
3. Even Calgary has done oath for April
4. There were posts from backlogged applicants (from SCR I believe) whose oath office was WInnipeg
5. A September 2021 Winnipeg applicant got oath after writing to them while more recent applicants are getting "you are in the queue" response

and since it appears Saskatoon and Winnipeg offices work closely (DN MB SK CIT Ceremonies etc)

To me it looks like Winnipeg and/or Sasktoon oath officers are now designated for clearing backlogs (just like Niagara Falls does for all of GTA). Obviously they could come back and clear all recent applications in one go but it's difficult tell for sure.

Feel free to correct if any of the assumptions above are wrong.
Totally agree about each and every word you wrote regarding MB-SK office, yes they are fairly fast to finalize all points until reach to decision made and then put the file on shelf forever until oath invitation, just week they started to move on with files applied on Sept. Oct. 2021 and and DM on August and Sept. 2022.

my question is .. I am in SK and even though my office is DN PNT CIT which is the first time ever for me to heard about this office? it looks Prairie and North Territories office .. I have DM since August and everything completed since then except oath ? so I am not sure when I can expect the invitation from this office .. is anyone know this office ?

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Finally received oath ceremony invitation for the whole family. Thank you everyone for their help. One question btw for people who have already done their oath, can we join under the same/one room or it has to be different?

HazemYousry

Feb 26, 2017
Finally received oath ceremony invitation for the whole family. Thank you everyone for their help. One question btw for people who have already done their oath, can we join under the same/one room or it has to be different?
Congratulations!
Did you receive the email invitation? or just saw the update on tracker?

wink

May 25, 2021
You can all join in a single zoom call.... As everyone is given different seat number, just mention your seat numbers as (zoom) display name as either "#,#,#,#" or "# - #" format.

Reactions: saroj83

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
congrats, when will you do your oath?