Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Hey all Im really hoping to get some answers.....

Here is my story... I moved to Nicaragua about 6 years ago with my parents and in early 2015 started a relationship with a coworker at that time since then we have moved in and are set to be married in Sept...... After careful consideration we have decided to move back to Canada where I am. A citizen to start our family. However being that I'm outside the country and have been for several years not sure if our application will be denied... We have some money saved in order to get on our feet... And also I 2 outstanding loans... One osap and one student loan....... What do I do where do we start?

Hkinterview11

Jun 17, 2017
Hey all Im really hoping to get some answers.....

Here is my story... I moved to Nicaragua about 6 years ago with my parents and in early 2015 started a relationship with a coworker at that time since then we have moved in and are set to be married in Sept...... After careful consideration we have decided to move back to Canada where I am. A citizen to start our family. However being that I'm outside the country and have been for several years not sure if our application will be denied... We have some money saved in order to get on our feet... And also I 2 outstanding loans... One osap and one student loan....... What do I do where do we start?
You just have to show them your intention to live in Canada in the future.
As for the loan, they only care about immigration loan, osap won’t be their concern

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
You just have to show them your intention to live in Canada in the future.
As for the loan, they only care about immigration loan, osap won’t be their concern
Thanks.... My sister is in Canada she will be helping us out while we get on our feet.... What would be sufficient proof that I intend to be in Canada? A plane ticket or other documents?

Hkinterview11

Jun 17, 2017
I think if at least one of you get job in Canada will be a good proof. Otherwise you need to have good explanation
Thanks.... My sister is in Canada she will be helping us out while we get on our feet.... What would be sufficient proof that I intend to be in Canada? A plane ticket or other documents?

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Does anyone know if a sister could work as a co signer? Since I am not currently in Canada I'm wondering if it would be a plus to have my sister to be a Co signer. Is that possible?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Does anyone know if a sister could work as a co signer? Since I am not currently in Canada I'm wondering if it would be a plus to have my sister to be a Co signer. Is that possible?
Co-signers are not allowed in spousal sponsorship apps, as there is no minimum income requirement to meet.

Family members can write letters of financial support.

Reactions: Janeth7789