+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will transfer of my file affect it''s integrity?

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
My last degree and about 17 years of work experience after that was in the US. My file was submitted in Delhi but I am currently a student in Australia and would like my file to be transferred here. As all my experience and my last degree (upon which the points are based), were in US, what would be the chances that they be able to transfer the file here? Moreover since my file is in the 2006 backlog, they wouldn't even have started processing it.

What do u guys think?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
hi

kramvi said:
My last degree and about 17 years of work experience after that was in the US. My file was submitted in Delhi but I am currently a student in Australia and would like my file to be transferred here. As all my experience and my last degree (upon which the points are based), were in US, what would be the chances that they be able to transfer the file here? Moreover since my file is in the 2006 backlog, they wouldn't even have started processing it.

What do u guys think?
Here is what CIC says about file transfers

OP 6 Federal Skilled Workers
2010-12-14
process the application if eligible. The visa office should not transfer the file to another visa office
unless the transfer is warranted for program integrity reasons. Leaving a visa office‘s territory
alone, does not warrant a file transfer. In this case, if an applicant requests a file transfer, the visa
office should inform them that the application will not be transferred and that they are required to
submit a complete application to the visa office originally specified