+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will they consider me???

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello all,

I would like to ask you about my case. Initially I got approved for the complete application to visa office by Nova Scotia office that I claimed pass score to get permanent residency. But meanwhile because of my IELTS test result I could not meet the pass score. Although I did not have pass score (2 point less) I sent my complete application to the visa office with request for consideration. Also my deadline to send the complete application was finally finished. In this situation will they consider me for the further processes??

I thank you for your note and replies.

Surean

Jan 17, 2009
Middle East
To be eligiable you have to have 67 points, In your case you are short by 2 points. Only my advice you to is try again IELTS get additional 2 points and submit to them.

I was told by friend mine that for his friend, Visa officer had requested him to do IELTS again with the medical request. So some times its depend on the Visa Officer

Good Luck,

Sue

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS:May,09
Doc's Request.
Buff:June, 09
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
@RimalM,

Your best option is to take IELTS again and get the required score to make it 67.
Why you want to leave your fate in someone's hand...take charge.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
thanks all,

actually the deadline was already finished. there was no time more so i submitted the application. now the complete application is already in visa office. so in this respect, any chance to get more time for IELTS??

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
Rim:

I would suggest you wait for the response from the CIC before applying for IELTS again. The reason I am telling you this is because your application has already been sent and is probably under consideration. In case they want to consider your case further, they will ask you to take the IELTS again. What is done is done. Ideally, you should have ensured you had all the points before sending the documents. Giving IELTS at this stage will cost you money and unless you are rolling in money and can afford to give it time and again without knowing the reaction from CIC to your "sent application" first, be my guest. I just added my 2 cents to this forum. The final decision is yours.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
MarkCan said:
Rim:

I would suggest you wait for the response from the CIC before applying for IELTS again. The reason I am telling you this is because your application has already been sent and is probably under consideration. In case they want to consider your case further, they will ask you to take the IELTS again. What is done is done. Ideally, you should have ensured you had all the points before sending the documents. Giving IELTS at this stage will cost you money and unless you are rolling in money and can afford to give it time and again without knowing the reaction from CIC to your "sent application" first, be my guest. I just added my 2 cents to this forum. The final decision is yours.

thanks for ur suggestions...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

MarkCan said:
Rim:

Actually they won't, the op doesn't have the points so a refusal is inevitable. They are not going to ask for him to try ielts again. He will have to re-apply and pay new fees to Sydney, but I suggest that he does his ielts before submitting his application and keeps trying until he gets the points required.

PMM

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
Best option, Take the IELTS and get the required point. Pull the application so that you dont loose the fee. And re-apply.
My thoughts..

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
thanks again for the reply... i have just received one letter frm visa office asking for the complete application again and must send within 4 months' deadline. Also they have asked for the proof of living here which is not native place where I have been living since more than 2 yrs.

In this situation, what may be the consequences?? Have I got any consideration for again submitting IELTS test result??

Yarla7bh

Sep 12, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 22, 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 23, 2009
AOR Received.
May 06, 2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Aug 04, 2010. NY
Med's Request
Oct 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Dec 09, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RimalM said:
thanks again for the reply... i have just received one letter frm visa office asking for the complete application again and must send within 4 months' deadline. Also they have asked for the proof of living here which is not native place where I have been living since more than 2 yrs.

In this situation, what may be the consequences?? Have I got any consideration for again submitting IELTS test result??
As rightly mentioned above----> Focus on IELTS, Score the required marks. Only IELTS can help u no one else.

Good Luck

canadacanada

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buff
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept, 09 From Buffalo
File Transfer...
April, 2010
Med's Request
May,2010
Med's Done....
May 25, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 28,2010
LANDED..........
July 23, 2010
RimalM,

take this as a gesture from visa office Take IELTS , improve your marks. get the required point.

I believe you are the one who also post a topis about the meanings of the letter in the AOR like this on Bxxxxxx[XXX] .

did you find any replies to that? I want to know, cause mine says [PPS]. Would like to know.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
hello
@canadacanada,

i got some replies about the file no(...). as the reply that might be the person's code who is checking my application details. it might be but im not sure..

RimalM