+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will Singapore VO only contact my wife by mail?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Hi. I was wondering this as it sounds like the most contacts I have read are through the mail.

My wife lives in the rural countryside of Cambodia and some of my Cambodian friends say that the chances she will recieve any mail where she is at is slim to none. :( I ask if they are joking and some say that there is a good chance she wont recieve any mail.

I would like to ask anyone who might know here that if mail is the only way they will try to contact her or will it be by telephone as well?

On her application she put her mailing address as well as her telephone number. She didnt put in her e-mail address.

Thanks.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ask her to email them and once she does that they will start corresponding by email, please include file number name etc...

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Kedeisha said:
ask her to email them and once she does that they will start corresponding by email, please include file number name etc...
I'm wondering if I could/should email Singapore VO and give them my e-mail address to contact me and I'll contact her? I live in Canada but when they send email to me I could give her the information over the phone.

Where she lives there is no internet. She has to take a 2hr bus ride into Phnom Penh(capital city) to use the internet. Sometimes she will stay with her sister in the capital but not very often.

Also, wondering if they ever just call the applicants over the telphone?