+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will my Study permit application reject based on this ?

Randula

Aug 20, 2021
My sister in law is a MBA student in a University in BC and my brother also is there on an open work permit. I have applied to the same University for Same MBA program and successfully I received my LOA (Letter of Acceptance) with $4000 scholarship. My father was the main sponsor for my Sister-in-law for her study permit application and He is going to sponsor me as well in my study permit application. I would like to know whether is there a possibility to reject my Study permit since my sister in law studies in Canada and my father did sponsor her as well. Please seek your kind feedback.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My sister in law is a MBA student in a University in BC and my brother also is there on an open work permit. I have applied to the same University for Same MBA program and successfully I received my LOA (Letter of Acceptance) with $4000 scholarship. My father was the main sponsor for my Sister-in-law for her study permit application and He is going to sponsor me as well in my study permit application. I would like to know whether is there a possibility to reject my Study permit since my sister in law studies in Canada and my father did sponsor her as well. Please seek your kind feedback.
No one can tell you the outcome. You just narrated family situation. Your work, academic, economic and other social tie can help members to advice you. I guess that University is University Canada West