+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will my prints show up on fbi clearance sheet if I was caught at US border

melika22

Aug 21, 2009
i am a mexican citizen and I was caught at the US border and finger printed....I am in the us illegally and trying to move to canada with my family...wife will immigrate as a nurse/skilled worker. Will my prints show up on the fbi background check? What is the process we need to go through to ensure that we will not encounter similar issue as we did in the us.

bobine

May 5, 2008
i guess yes...but that is not the big issue , the big one will be how u get in after getting caught by us border?
here is what i think: if after that u went through a kind of process & get release, u may have court document & in that kind of case you'll be fine with a good lawyer.
but if you manage to enter otherwise i guess you have 2 possibility

1-your wife has a kind of status: she will apply as the main applicant and in the appropriate box put "NO STATUS" for you her husband and your case will be process in baffalo (usa) -but what i am worried about is the kind of charge they might have put on you when they caught you- need to talk to a lawyer please!

2-you apply & and get ready to return in your home country for interview if you were called 4 1.

i share your pain and pray that someone come up with a real solution to your problem...once again if you can afford a lawyer don't hesitate 1 second coz it's hard and painful to be illegal and i can't imagine how they live

Jah bless u

good luck

melika22

Aug 21, 2009
i had an order for removal and false claims to us citizen but i had no Id at the border....I cant become a US citizen or apply for anything here in the US because false claims and stating your an american bars you from the us permanently. My wife is a nurse and will apply as a skilled worker to canada and then me and the kids will follow. Living in the united states illegally is very difficult and it is causing my wife to much anxiety....We just want peace....when we got caught she was pregnant with our first child and we didn't have a lot of money. She told the immigration officer that I was a US citizen and made me sign the paper or they wouldn't release me. I never once told them that I was american she did. I have one question for you now...how did you obtain your fbi clearance if you to are illegal here.Anyways if you have anymore questions feel free to email me.