+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will it work, differnt job title and different code & resp. and will get point

sonu123

May 11, 2009
Currently I am working in a company , there my Job title is - Data Entry Clerk - i am also doing a job of user support technician & also that of data entry.

Can i put in the application form - job title - Data Entry Clerk and put job code - 2282 - which is of User Support Techician and write all my job responsibilties of both Data entry & user support. since my compnay will write data entry in my exp. certificate

Will it work and i will get this work exp point since 2282 is under type 0 ,a and b or not as data entry clerk job title is not of Skill 0 , a or B.

Will it work differnt job title and different code & responsibilties and will get point

Please help .......

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Check this site: http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

Only people with at least 1 year's experience in the professions given there are eligible to apply. 2282 does not figure in the list.

sonu123

May 11, 2009
i have 1.5 yrs experince in teaching whose code is 4131 come under 38 listed occupation, so i can qualify ,
i am just asking for my curreny job now 2.5 yrs exp,will i get a point for this if i will give code - 2282 and my current job title -data entry- and job desc of both data entry & user support since i am doing both job.

will i get point for my current job

mjekov

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
15-05-2009
Passport Req..
01-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2009
LANDED..........
06-11-2009
I think you will get points only for this Teaching job. But you are able to put and the data entry job. Because in the form they ask you what did you done in the past 10 years. So if you count your jobs Teacher, Data entry Clerk and so on... I am sure that you must include this job in the application.

sonu123

May 11, 2009
so in the form under work exp. i am putting job title - data entry - and NOC Code - 2282-of user support and not of data entry and give the responsibility of both user support & data entry since i am doing both job responsibilties and my job title is still data entry.

May be i will get point for NOC 2282 since its under Skill Type 0 , a or B and if i will put NOC code of data entry i will surely not get any points sicne its outside type 0 ,a or b.

Can i do this and get the points or they will give points based of only my job title , suggest please

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get points for all work experience that fall under Skill Level ,0, A or B, part time or full time in last 10 years... as long as you can provide proof of paid work per cic requirements. You need 1 year atleast work experience in last 10 years under 38 list to be eligible under new rulings for FSW-1.

sonu123

May 11, 2009
my job title is data entry which is outside 0 , a or b but my job responsibility is as of user support which is under type 0 , a or b and also that of data entry.

just asking will i get point for this job exp. if my job title is not under type 0 , a or b but my job respobsibility is under 0 , a or b skill type .

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sonu123 said:
my job title is data entry which is outside 0 , a or b but my job responsibility is as of user support which is under type 0 , a or b and also that of data entry.

just asking will i get point for this job exp. if my job title is not under type 0 , a or b but my job respobsibility is under 0 , a or b skill type .
its your job responsibilities that count, not job title. based on the job responsibilities, you should be able to claim an NOC code which you think is closest to your job responsibilities. my 2 cents... put your job title as data entry, write the responsibilities of user support (if you think your MAIN responsibilities are related to user support), and write the NOC code for user support. hope this helps.