+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will IRCC return my application ?

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
hi

i used the Dec 2018 application as well, i sent my application on feb 3rd 2019 ,will they return the application to use the 2019 ...?

moreover, i was about to send full supporting documents to show my physical presence in canada since 2014, but was strongly told by members here to strickly follow the document checklist which doesnt list to submit supporting documents.

i read on this thread and other threads that applicants sent supporting documents,?!!!

which approach is right, to include supporting documents or not,

i cant sleep thinking they will return the application either for not using the new document for 2019 or not including supporting documents..

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
hi

i used the Dec 2018 application as well, i sent my application on feb 3rd 2019 ,will they return the application to use the 2019 ...?

moreover, i was about to send full supporting documents to show my physical presence in canada since 2014, but was strongly told by members here to strickly follow the document checklist which doesnt list to submit supporting documents.

i read on this thread and other threads that applicants sent supporting documents,?!!!

which approach is right, to include supporting documents or not,

i cant sleep thinking they will return the application either for not using the new document for 2019 or not including supporting documents..
No they will not send it back dont worry.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
I cannot comment on using the Dec 2018 form.
To answer your other question, just follow the document checklist, not what people say. It is the official document from IRCC which trumps anything else. That is the reason for your confusion due to conflicting information online.
As for physical presence, IRCC can obtain information from CBSA and/or I-94 themselves. They even instructed people not to contact CBSA themselves. If IRCC needs something else from you they will ask for it.

JPBless

May 14, 2018
hi

You sent your application this Feb and you are already losing sleep? Consider this; (at some point) your application may fall into IRCC Black Hole for several months - even up to a year - without you knowing what happened or hearing from IRCC. OK... all I am trying to say is relax. It is not worth losing sleep over this. If they return your application you send it back. Life goes on.

Nope IRCC will not return your application on account of you not including documents they did not ask you to include. Don't lose sleep or will you become insomniac (and maybe go mad - sorry to say) before you get the citizenship, because this process - for many people - is a very long journey