+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will i make it?

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im gonna apply in the next few days in MUN for the fall semester , im a bit confuesd is fall semester the 1 that starts in 9? so will i make it if i apply now ??

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Edit : my visa office is cairo, Egypt average processing time is 5 weeks .

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dided said:
Im gonna apply in the next few days in MUN for the fall semester , im a bit confuesd is fall semester the 1 that starts in 9? so will i make it if i apply now ??
hi,
1st explain your question......i can't understand your question......what do you mean..?>

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
1st explain your question......i can't understand your question......what do you mean..?>
i'm asking if im gonna make it "get accepted and get a visa" for the next fall semester if i applied now..do i have enough time from now to fall? , thats my question.

Lize

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
I think you are a little late, I don't know Mun policies , but the average Canadian university sets a deadline for the fall application which is around march and April. But there are some that might consider your application, The thing is that the university application last at least 2 months , plus the application for the visa that will last other 2 months. But everything depends on the individual.

Aman Brar

May 12, 2012
For which programme you are going to apply? As per my knowledge and my email conversation with MUN authorities application deadline for all engineering programmes was november 1,they have only one intake for recieving applications (in september only),at MUN almost all application deadlines are atleast 6 month before starting of programme..

dided

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman Brar said:
For which programme you are going to apply? As per my knowledge and my email conversation with MUN authorities application deadline for all engineering programmes was november 1,they have only one intake for recieving applications (in september only),at MUN almost all application deadlines are atleast 6 month before starting of programme..
Im applying under Bach. of science computer science dept. , based on what i read they advise students to apply atleast 3 months before the start of the semester..