+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will CIC respond to my online request for DLI transfer??

manansheel

Oct 3, 2016
Hello,

This is Manan sheel from India. I have my student VISA with me for Canada. On 15th October, I used transfer DLI number option in myCIC account online to notify CIC of changing institutions. But till now, I have not got any response from CIC regarding confirmation or approval of my request of transfer DLI. Please tell me whether CIC will respond to my transfer DLI request?? And how much time do they take to respond?? It is very important for me. I was not even provided any proof that I have requested for change of institutions.

Thank you :) :)

Keerthana_03

Nov 11, 2021
Hello,

This is Manan sheel from India. I have my student VISA with me for Canada. On 15th October, I used transfer DLI number option in myCIC account online to notify CIC of changing institutions. But till now, I have not got any response from CIC regarding confirmation or approval of my request of transfer DLI. Please tell me whether CIC will respond to my transfer DLI request?? And how much time do they take to respond?? It is very important for me. I was not even provided any proof that I have requested for change of institutions.

Thank you :) :)
Hi I'm having same problem. Were you able to enter canada without any issues.