31-12-2012
IELTS Request
N/A (IELTS wasn't needed)
Med's Request
13-05-13
Med's Done....
3-06-13
Good Day,

I am looking at putting my mom's name in for parents PR next year (wasn't lucky this year)

I am in Alberta and have an overseas bachelors degree that I am looking at getting evaluated by IQAS for Canadian equivalency. The cost is minimal, $100. But the provincial government has an option where they can rather pay for it if I get a Alberta Human Services referral by Alberta Supports department.

Would taking up this assistance be in violation of the "Are you in receipt of social assistance for a reason other than disibility" clause of the Sponsor Eligibility Assessment which's listed under form IMM1344E (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking".

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good Day,

I am looking at putting my mom's name in for parents PR next year (wasn't lucky this year)

I am in Alberta and have an overseas bachelors degree that I am looking at getting evaluated by IQAS for Canadian equivalency. The cost is minimal, $100. But the provincial government has an option where they can rather pay for it if I get a Alberta Human Services referral by Alberta Supports department.

Would taking up this assistance be in violation of the "Are you in receipt of social assistance for a reason other than disibility" clause of the Sponsor Eligibility Assessment which's listed under form IMM1344E (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking".

Thank you
Hi

That is not welfare.