+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife Visitor Visa denied

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Hi
Need help from all star Members regarding reapply of Visa from Delhi.
I holding valid Visa for Canada until 2025 and been to Canada 3 times on business meet/exhibition.
I am traveling again on business meet and applied my wife trv stating we will enjoy Canada after business meet and attached statutory declaration from my friend .
Blessed with 2 son's elder is 12 yrs and other 9 yrs, my parents , business, property's bank balance 40000 cad( back home ties)
Still denied on following reasons

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

Still denied.
I want to reapply and please suggest t
Thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You've told us a lot about you - bank balance, property, etc., but what about her?

What ties does she have to the home country? Your children are one. What else?

What funds does she have?

What travel history does she have?

Ajit1975

Star Member
May 15, 2016
Thanks for consideration,
2 property's value 2 cr under her name, bank balance + fd 50 lac
Proprietor/ self employed itr 6lac
Wat else can I provide.
Shall I reapply countering the refusal
Please suggest
Thanks