+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why I am not meet the minimum entry criteria.

hamed_zizou

Mar 8, 2017
Hi all guys,
I have submitted an express entry profile, for the first time, it says I am eligible to express entry. after one day I added my bachelor information (first time I only added my master information) and change one of my job start and end date. My first job starts 2011-2 to 2012-3-full time(it was 2009-1 to 2011-1 part-time) second job 2015-4 to 2016-9 - full time, third job 2017-9 current job-full time. I am a mechanical Engineer and all of my job experience related to mechanical engineering. However, after this change system alerts me that I am not meet the minimum entry criteria!!!
There is anyone who can help me with this issue?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
If you chose your primary noc based on the last job then you won't be eligible as it's not 1 yr or more. Change your primary noc to one of the previous two

hamed_zizou

Mar 8, 2017
If you chose your primary noc based on the last job then you won't be eligible as it's not 1 yr or more. Change your primary noc to one of the previous two
Thank you for your Help.
Actually, the right data for the third job is 201-6. And the other thing is I can not change anything, not deleting or add the new job. Even exciting job cannot be edited. I wonder may I accuse of fraud? because I change the first job work period?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thank you for your Help.
Actually, the right data for the third job is 201-6. And the other thing is I can not change anything, not deleting or add the new job. Even exciting job cannot be edited. I wonder may I accuse of fraud? because I change the first job work period?
Once you are ineligible you need to create a new profile. No you won't be accused of fraud. Lots of candidates go through this.

Reactions: hamed_zizou

hamed_zizou

Mar 8, 2017
Once you are ineligible you need to create a new profile. No you won't be accused of fraud. Lots of candidates go through this.
Thanks for your help, one more question, after submitted the EE profile I did not get any point for Canadian work Experience, Do I need to wait to get point or something I did wrong?
I have NOC A 2132 job experience class

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your help, one more question, after submitted the EE profile I did not get any point for Canadian work Experience, Do I need to wait to get point or something I did wrong?
I have NOC A 2132 job experience class
Usually it takes 24 hrs for scores to show.