+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why do they keep us waiting for the oath letter???

bdutta

Mar 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here can tell me, why immigration officer doesn't tally and verify the travels statements in RQ with CBA and their system before the test and why do they check it after the applicant writes his test and keep him waiting for long time for the oath letter ??

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdutta said:
Anyone here can tell me, why immigration officer doesn't tally and verify the travels statements in RQ with CBA and their system before the test and why do they check it after the applicant writes his test and keep him waiting for long time for the oath letter ??
got RQ after test?
i dont think they check anything if you submitted RQ before test and then you passed the test.

bdutta

Mar 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted RQ about 4 month before I took test.
I passed the test and during my interview the officer took signed from me on the test paper

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdutta said:
I submitted RQ about 4 month before I took test.
I passed the test and during my interview the officer took signed from me on the test paper
when was your test?

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cause thats the only thing they have to delay your chances of getting citizenship. They can prolong it as much as they can and all you can do it wait.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdutta said:
St. Clair, toronto
I hope you are following this thread which is for St Clair: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oath-timeline-after-test-at-st-clair-office-t183755.0.html;msg2959196#msg2959196

Don't worry it seems theres some sort of queue. I did mine in JAN 30 and Oath is schduled for March 19. Which means if you did in Feb and you are also a pre-RQ like me then yours should be coming up soon!

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
bdutta said:
I've read in several threads on these forums that there is another round of security checks right before the oath invitation, you should factor these in your calculation.

anya

May 24, 2012
h3a3j6 said:
I've read in several threads on these forums that there is another round of security checks right before the oath invitation, you should factor these in your calculation.
Really? Even if the previous ones didn't expire? Checks like finger printing etc?