+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why do I need MULTIPLE POLICE CERTIFICATES????

ALY-AL

Apr 11, 2017
I'm also confused...
My checklist indicates "Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)", but I've never lived in another country for 6 months. I'm from Mexico, and I have been outside of Mexico for a year, but traveling to different countries, never spending more than four months in the same place. Does anyone know why it is asking for "multiple" documents?

THANKS

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
It doesn't generate that smartly. Just an usual text. It's applicants responsibility to find the PCCs they want and upload as one single document.

Canadream2017

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
They put "multiple" to imply that it's OK to upload 'multiple' papers in one single document if you need to. Nothing to worry about, that's it.

Apr 20, 2017
Also you only need the ones from countries where you've been more than 6 months, and you state it's not been that way in any ther country than Mexico so that's the only one you'll need

ALY-AL

Apr 11, 2017
I just realized that adding up my trips to the US, I did spend more than 6 months there.
I need to send the FBI request for the police certificate, but it takes 12-14 weeks to get it. So I'm not gonna have it on time.
What should I do in this case?