Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
hi guys.

this thread is really interesting. I'm currently in Australia on a 457 (work) visa and in the process of applying for a permanent residency. At the same time, I have an invitation for an Exploratory Visit for Manitoba PNP.

I don't know much about Canada's lifestyle (if it's same as the US, then I have an idea since I lived in USA for 3 years), but I can say that Australia (same as Canada) enjoys very high standard of living as recognised by the UN and different organisations. Sometimes Australia and Canada play around top 2-5.

But to attract you guys to come to Australia, WE ARE ENTITLED TO 5 WEEKS PAID HOLIDAY PER YEAR!. lol. And it's very close to my hometown Philippines, too.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
that's good for you, nmdgreen. i hope after your visit in manitoba, you're still active in this forum and can share your experiences comparative to australia's way of living. some or many of us here are now in this waiting game called FSWP. salamat sa pag-share dito. :)

nmdgreen said:
hi guys.

this thread is really interesting. I'm currently in Australia on a 457 (work) visa and in the process of applying for a permanent residency. At the same time, I have an invitation for an Exploratory Visit for Manitoba PNP.

I don't know much about Canada's lifestyle (if it's same as the US, then I have an idea since I lived in USA for 3 years), but I can say that Australia (same as Canada) enjoys very high standard of living as recognised by the UN and different organisations. Sometimes Australia and Canada play around top 2-5.

But to attract you guys to come to Australia, WE ARE ENTITLED TO 5 WEEKS PAID HOLIDAY PER YEAR!. lol. And it's very close to my hometown Philippines, too.

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
hi myluckyprincess,

depending on the outcome of my application here in Australia, I might not pursue my Canadian application. I would love too, though. But It'll be very expensive. I'd love to live in Canada, and once again experience white Christmas (since winter is June-Septemper here in Australia and December is summer). But I also love Australia and been having the time of my life here. Maybe I can pursue both.