Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
As i have defined my situation in previous block...
so requesting all seniors and elder members throw some light on it....and also peoples share your experiences:

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
guyz be brave and and open your mouth on anything related to ON and GONE of address!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine was gone on 5th Aug and ON 12th Morning....!!!!

suggest what is next>????????

ana_ana

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd 07-2010
IELTS Request
07-10-2010
File Transfer...
in process 31-01-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
Pandey-don't panic-cause there are a lot od posts about dissapearing and reapearing of the adress. You can read them. Basically, after reading them all, there are two options:
1. A bug in the system (I personally go for this one-cause my address was missing two times in the last two months and nothing happened)
2. They might be working on your file and they dont want you to have the opportunity to change your adress (this one-I would like to be true)
I hope I've been of little help.

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
tons of Thanks ana..

than's what i created this blog to share the latest happening as i also diging in many blogs to get the exact/accurate details..anyways
you guyz are always welcome and share your latest happening if got address Disaapeared or Reappeard in july/august 11

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
some advise...why do we create blogs ????

to know about what peoples are doing
to get the latest about
information we are looking for
keep share what is happening with our cases

but now i got it there are only few peoples those are regular visitors otherwise this is CRASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
I believe address disappearence and appearence has some significance, if it is bug then why address disappear/appear in only few of the applicants. The forum has thousands of members but only of them have this problem. Some time the changes are obvious such as change in E case status or recieve some add doc/MR/PPR and sometime the change is not obvious and possibly the IO open the file ( because of BFD) and add new information.

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi friends
......my mail address was disappeared last week and status was in procees with RBVO details..... today my mail address came back again and status is coming as in process.....what does that mean ...well i m april 2010 applicant and i have just written letter to chc nd asking for docs needed to add my new born babay gir to my application......will it increase my processing time.....l

simanto

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
Hi , same there . My visa office -singapore ,i sent med , and Pcc, rprf to the vo and waiting for ppr. it was received by the vo on 5th august . My address disappeared on 9th august . Now it appeared . I received nothing from the vo by this time . Is there any relationship ?

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
sukhi_boy said:
hi friends
......my mail address was disappeared last week and status was in procees with RBVO details..... today my mail address came back again and status is coming as in process.....what does that mean ...well i m april 2010 applicant and i have just written letter to chc nd asking for docs needed to add my new born babay gir to my application......will it increase my processing time.....l
yes it might took some more time as you have to provide all the details of your new born baby passport, birth certificates etc. it might take long in processinng but any ways you speedup with your things hope you will get the good news after sending your new born baby...

by the way --> congrats for your new baby!!! May god bless him and fullfill his life with full of light...

ARRIES10

Apr 30, 2011
Hey, this is second time that my address is disappeared,I think it is just a routine computer updating and nothing to do with case status as nothing happened to my status yet. So cross your fingers to wait for the best.Be positive, world is not going to be limited in canada only, watch for the rest of the world, maybe you would be able to get a better life outside canada, try it.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i too have my doubts on this - address disappearances seem to very consitant - happens with people with certain application timlines - a month back it was hapening with people from post june rules and nowadays its ahhapening with people who submitted full applications in 2010.

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
my address disappeared today ... third time (first it was in march, second in june, both times nothing happened)