+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who's responsable to send official notification if the FSW application returned

kickerbm0821

Oct 25, 2013
Hi,
My agent told me that my FSW 2013 application was returned due to the reason "deem to be incomplete". But the mail they forwarded to me was a reply mail from the address CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

I guess that they wanted to conceal the real time they got the official notification. Do you know what email address would be the sender of the official notification if the application returned?

Thanks guys.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Re: Who will send the official notification if the FSW application returned

No email will be sent to you by CIC
you will get your application package back with letter of explation in that

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012

if you have hire agent and the reason of return is incomplete than its not good

share who is the agent so other can be aware of the mistake of the agent for their future applicaiton

kickerbm0821

Oct 25, 2013

Thanks for your response Vats.
I noticed that several guys in this forum mentioned their return notifications from CIC (Sorry I cannot paste the urls due to my permission). Are you sure that CIC only send notification letters when queried?

BTW, our incomplete issue is that they filled the "primary occupation" in IMM0008- E3 with multiple occupations. I will provide the name of the agent after all the affairs cleared with them.

Vats said:
if you have hire agent and the reason of return is incomplete than its not good

share who is the agent so other can be aware of the mistake of the agent for their future applicaiton

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012

See there are few casses like,

1) If you send Case Specific Enquiry than cic will intimate you that your file is returned
2) if you talk with representative there than they can inform you file is returned

if you do not do anything than you will get your retruned application packet with all enclosure via local post at your address. in that applicaiton packet they will add one letter of explation for returning. that is the official corrospondance to you form CIC

kickerbm0821 said:
Thanks for your response Vats.
I noticed that several guys in this forum mentioned their return notifications from CIC (Sorry I cannot paste the urls due to my permission). Are you sure that CIC only send response letters when queried?

BTW, our incomplete issue is that they filled the "primary occupation" in IMM0008- E3 with multiple occupations. I will provide the name of the agent after all the affairs cleared with them.

kickerbm0821

Oct 25, 2013

Clear. Thanks Vats.
Vats said:

1) If you send Case Specific Enquiry than cic will intimate you that your file is returned
2) if you talk with representative there than they can inform you file is returned

if you do not do anything than you will get your retruned application packet with all enclosure via local post at your address. in that applicaiton packet they will add one letter of explation for returning. that is the official corrospondance to you form CIC

kickerbm0821

Oct 25, 2013
Will CIO proactively notify applicants with mail when returns applications?

Hi Vats and other guys,

I have just heard that Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca would proactively send the notice mails to applicants or their representatives right after it decided to return their applications, no matter whether there were case specific enquiries or not.

Anybody who have received that mail, please help me with evidence! I highly suspect that my representative hided the truth and provided us fake messages in the last three months.

Thanks a lot!

Vats said:

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
No one got any notification for return of application
I have experience in 2010 my application was returned (due to noc 2131 was not in the 38noc list, i have put in 2008 after june and the rule was revised)
my spouse file returned at feb 2012 due to NOC reached CAP

no mail form CIC we got for both the case, i directly got application packet.

yes if you send case specific enquiry about your application and if it is returned than they will tell you in their reply.

I hope it clears your doubt
kickerbm0821 said:
Hi Vats and other guys,

I have just heard that Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca would proactively send the notice mails to applicants or their representatives right after it decided to return their applications, no matter whether there were case specific enquiries or not.

Anybody who have received that mail, please help me with evidence! I highly suspect that my representative hided the truth and provided us fake messages in the last three months.

Thanks a lot!

kickerbm0821

Oct 25, 2013
Vats, I trust your experience. In fact, a friend in China who applied FSW 2013 told me that he got the proactive notification from CIO (Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca) last month. I got weird and this perhaps because of varied situation between years or locations.

However, I'll wait to see if other guys can provide more information for that.

Vats said:
No one got any notification for return of application
I have experience in 2010 my application was returned (due to noc 2131 was not in the 38noc list, i have put in 2008 after june and the rule was revised)
my spouse file returned at feb 2012 due to NOC reached CAP

no mail form CIC we got for both the case, i directly got application packet.

yes if you send case specific enquiry about your application and if it is returned than they will tell you in their reply.

I hope it clears your doubt

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Ref. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html thread, there are @ 100+ applicants who received their appliation back.
check http://tinyurl.com/mrqj5yc return application tab you will find name of all, you can ask them by PM as referance.

kickerbm0821 said:
Vats, I trust your experience. In fact, a friend in China who applied FSW 2013 told me that he got the proactive notification from CIO (Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca) last month. I got weird and this perhaps because of varied situation between years or locations.

However, I'll wait to see if other guys can provide more information for that.

paranoid2507

Feb 11, 2013
How long does it take to get back the package? CIC informed they've sent my package on September 23, 2013 due to 'cap reached'.

Thanks.