+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

We had finished our landing formalities @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara. The process was very smooth. I went there @ 8.45 PM on Tuesday and there were none except us at CBSA. It took less than 5 minutes to finish everything. I went towards USA and got a white letter and an yellow slip. Submitted both these papers to Canada side. The officer was great and treated us really well.

Thanks a lot to everyone in this forum. The journey towards my PR or the wait could have been more painful, stressful and panic if I am not part of this forum or missing the suggestions from everyone here in this forum. Cheers everyone.

--Kunishsa

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
kunishsa said:
Hi All

We had finished our landing formalities @ Rainbow Bridge, Niagara. The process was very smooth. I went there @ 8.45 PM on Tuesday and there were none except us at CBSA. It took less than 5 minutes to finish everything. I went towards USA and got a white letter and an yellow slip. Submitted both these papers to Canada side. The officer was great and treated us really well.

Thanks a lot to everyone in this forum. The journey towards my PR or the wait could have been more painful, stressful and panic if I am not part of this forum or missing the suggestions from everyone here in this forum. Cheers everyone.

--Kunishsa
Congratulations!!!

dounia

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
oh Hi kunishsa, you applied from USA, me too but I applied under Quebec skill worker, I did my medical back in may and im still waiting for the passport request. how about you which category did u applied under?? and did they ask for your passport because know that we don't need visa to enter Canada so I don't know if they still will ask for the passport
Thanks

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
XanderZ said:
did you confirm with your panel physician / doctor if it been uploaded/sent?

and I'll order GCMS if I were you just to check where things at
Thanks Xander,

I just applied the gcms note.
I will have to wait till I get the notes

Saravan

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
dounia said:
oh Hi kunishsa, you applied from USA, me too but I applied under Quebec skill worker, I did my medical back in may and im still waiting for the passport request. how about you which category did u applied under?? and did they ask for your passport because know that we don't need visa to enter Canada so I don't know if they still will ask for the passport
Thanks
Hi Dounia

I didn't apply from USA. I applied under CEC category within Canada. I did my medicals during the last week of March and got my passport request in the second week of October. I am not sure about your process but let us see if any experts here in this forum would be able to answer you.

Best of luck with your rest of the processing.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

dhawanmadhur

Sep 15, 2014
toronto2222 said:
Same is the case with me. Did our medical on July 11th.confirmed with doctor that he uploaded the results on 24th July. But ecas still says "we started processing your application on June 24th". Does not say Medicals revrived :/. We have ordered gcms notes. Let's see what is in that. Also someone says they called up cic to Check in the status of the application? Could you point me to where i can get the number? I would like to call n check up on mine as well. Thanks!
Did you get the number? Did you call CIC? any luck?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Do they upload a status saying 'medical received' on the ECAS? Because my doctor says it has been uploaded but when I check my ECAs status it doesn't show any changes. Also is the RPRF request made via mail or email? Please let me know guys.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Octanu said:
Do they upload a status saying 'medical received' on the ECAS? Because my doctor says it has been uploaded but when I check my ECAs status it doesn't show any changes. Also is the RPRF request made via mail or email? Please let me know guys.
ECAS is not in synch with actual status so don't worry about ECAS status for RPRF Q it come via Email

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Nope..did not get a number..have requested for gcms..should get it by the end of November..hopefully that will give us some peace..

dhawanmadhur said:
Did you get the number? Did you call CIC? any luck?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
ECAS is not in synch with actual status so don't worry about ECAS status for RPRF Q it come via Email
Thank you for the information. Do you kno how long after the medical do they send the RPRF mail?

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Octanu said:
Thank you for the information. Do you kno how long after the medical do they send the RPRF mail?
it might be varies for every individual,

but in my case, I got the request to paid RPRF 1 or 2 days after I got my medical request.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
XanderZ said:

but in my case, I got the request to paid RPRF 1 or 2 days after I got my medical request.
The problem is that the email address on file is of my lawyer and I don't know of he regularly checks his email. I don't want to miss the RPRF email. Can I change the email address on file?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
XanderZ said:

I just think I should go see the local MP as it has been 13 months since I applied