+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

xian

Jan 29, 2014
sherry999 said:
Medicals done and RPRF paid - Apr 2014
MPNP under skilled worker..... with in Canada

I heard most of the people hear back in 2-3 months after medicals...

It is more than 6 months, no news or update yet.....any body with similar profile and still waiting?

Meidal and RPRF was all done last may, police clearance was submitted last Aug and my children's birth certificate was also submitted last September. No changes in on my ECAS and since their last correspondence dated August 28, i have not receive any updates until then. My friend who just return from Canada told me that CIC us under a major reorganization of human resource, one of my friend GCMS note stated that his documents was transfer to another agent because the previous agent already leave its post. Lets all hope that we receive our PPR before holloween or not latter that December so we can be with our love ones on Christmas.

kris19

Mar 3, 2013
Hi Friends..I'm Oct 2013 applicant..
I got PPR last night around 11pm EST. :) ;) :D I have been waiting for this so long.
Please find md my time lines below.
App Received: Oct 28th 2013
Med Request: May 5th 2014
PPR: Oct 22nd

I wish you all the best guys..You will be the next one to get.. :D

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
kris19 said:
Hi Friends..I'm Oct 2013 applicant..
I got PPR last night around 11pm EST. :) ;) :D I have been waiting for this so long.
Please find md my time lines below.
App Received: Oct 28th 2013
Med Request: May 5th 2014
PPR: Oct 22nd

I wish you all the best guys..You will be the next one to get.. :D
Congratulations!!
I would like to ask your current ecAs status.

sherry999

Jan 16, 2014
Kris- Congratulations.

When you say "Med Request: May 5th 2014", is it the date you have undergone medicals or you received an email to undergo Medicals or your eCAS update shows Medical requests received.

Can you also please specify what are all the status changes you have seen in your particular case during the whole process.

I have undergone medicals on April 7th 2014 still my eCAS status says Application received and no update since then. Thanks for your reply.

xian

Jan 29, 2014
sherry999 said:
Kris- Congratulations.

When you say "Med Request: May 5th 2014", is it the date you have undergone medicals or you received an email to undergo Medicals or your eCAS update shows Medical requests received.

Can you also please specify what are all the status changes you have seen in your particular case during the whole process.

I have undergone medicals on April 7th 2014 still my eCAS status says Application received and no update since then. Thanks for your reply.

When you say Medical request, it is the day when you received an email from CIC requesting your medical. Once you completed your medical exam and the funnel physician submitted it to the CIC it will take a minimum of 60 days from the date of the request before it will appear on your ECAS saying medical result received, an your ECAS status should be IN PROCESS.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sherry999 said:
If 'medicals results have been received' line doesn't appear on your eCAS than there might be a problem either with your medical results or the results have not been sent to CIC by your Physician. Now-a-days, the panel Physicians do the eMedicals and which means that results are uploaded online & reaches the CIC office within minutes.
You better check with your Physician about this too.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
xian said:
When you say Medical request, it is the day when you received an email from CIC requesting your medical. Once you completed your medical exam and the funnel physician submitted it to the CIC it will take a minimum of 60 days from the date of the request before it will appear on your ECAS saying medical result received, an your ECAS status should be IN PROCESS.
AMJ said:
If 'medicals results have been received' line doesn't appear on your eCAS than there might be a problem either with your medical results or the results have not been sent to CIC by your Physician. Now-a-days, the panel Physicians do the eMedicals and which means that results are uploaded online & reaches the CIC office within minutes.
You better check with your Physician about this too.

What happens is that the "funnel" physician sends the results to the RMO. Note that they are required to do this 2 weeks after your exam (it's part of the SLA for those authorized to do the Panel Medicals Exam).
I find that the RMO is the bottleneck in the process, as they have to review all immigration applications, and they have no timelines (something I read here in the forum).
You only get the Medical Received on your status once the RMO sends their review to the visa officer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/index.asp

sherry999

Jan 16, 2014
All,

Thanks for your replies.

My eCAS status shows the line 'medicals results have been received' online and it is still under "Application Received" status.

I have undergone medicals on April 7th. I am not sure when they have updated the status to 'medicals results have been received'. This is what I see in e CAS.

"We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2014.

Medical results have been received."

Application status is still "Application Received".

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
sherry999 said:
All,

Thanks for your replies.

My eCAS status shows the line 'medicals results have been received' online and it is still under "Application Received" status.

I have undergone medicals on April 7th. I am not sure when they have updated the status to 'medicals results have been received'. This is what I see in e CAS.

"We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2014.

Medical results have been received."

Application status is still "Application Received".
Same here, my application was received November 15,2013.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Pumping thread to up.
Any body waiting for PPR after medical.

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
canadacec123 said:
Pumping thread to up.
Any body waiting for PPR after medical.
I am wanting. I did my meducals in may last week. But no updates since then. I called up cic and they say they did not receive the medical results and told me to wait. They said as long as it is within 13 month time from date if application, they cant do anything.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Sarav said:
I am wanting. I did my meducals in may last week. But no updates since then. I called up cic and they say they did not receive the medical results and told me to wait. They said as long as it is within 13 month time from date if application, they cant do anything.
did you confirm with your panel physician / doctor if it been uploaded/sent?

and I'll order GCMS if I were you just to check where things at

toronto2222

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 11th 2013
AOR Received.
30th Jan 2014
Med's Request
24th June 2014
Med's Done....
11th July 2014
Passport Req..
9th Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th Jan 2015
LANDED..........
23rd Feb 2015
Same is the case with me. Did our medical on July 11th.confirmed with doctor that he uploaded the results on 24th July. But ecas still says "we started processing your application on June 24th". Does not say Medicals revrived :/. We have ordered gcms notes. Let's see what is in that. Also someone says they called up cic to Check in the status of the application? Could you point me to where i can get the number? I would like to call n check up on mine as well. Thanks!

XanderZ said:
did you confirm with your panel physician / doctor if it been uploaded/sent?

and I'll order GCMS if I were you just to check where things at