Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
r_be81 said:
So my sister did not receive her medical...instead she got rejected ! :(

"Pursuant to IRPR R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you do not have at least one year of full-time work experience.

I note that your declared work experience totals approximately 50 weeks which does not constitute one year. While I note that you declared working 44 hours per week, work in excess of 30 hours per week over a shorter period cannot compensate for any shorter overall period of experience."

She was only off by 2 weeks yet she was exceeding well over 30 hours a week - I feel this is so unfair!! :-[

Did they send rejection email today.

Every week should be atleast 30hr per week. If you work for more hours few weeks and less hours next coming weeks then it is not valid.

What can she do in this situation? Is there a process of appeal?? I appreciate if anyone can assist

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
r_be81 said:
So my sister did not receive her medical...instead she got rejected ! :(

"Pursuant to IRPR R73(1), “full-time work” means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you do not have at least one year of full-time work experience.

I note that your declared work experience totals approximately 50 weeks which does not constitute one year. While I note that you declared working 44 hours per week, work in excess of 30 hours per week over a shorter period cannot compensate for any shorter overall period of experience."

She was only off by 2 weeks yet she was exceeding well over 30 hours a week - I feel this is so unfair!! :-[

What can she do in this situation? Is there a process of appeal?? I appreciate if anyone can assist
So sorry to hear that. When did your sister apply for the CEC? did your sister order GCMS before? If she did, she would have known this problems and would be able to send an updated letter to CIC. I do not think appeal would help, as it is very time consuming. I think the best option for her is to apply through EE now..

r_be81

Aug 23, 2014
wssun said:
So sorry to hear that. When did your sister apply for the CEC? did your sister order GCMS before? If she did, she would have known this problems and would be able to send an updated letter to CIC. I do not think appeal would help, as it is very time consuming. I think the best option for her is to apply through EE now..
I was in the process of ordering gscm notes on her behalf as she resides outside Canada. I feel so sad and disappointed for for her

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
r_be81 said:
I was in the process of ordering gscm notes on her behalf as she resides outside Canada. I feel so sad and disappointed for for her
I am so sorry for you and your sister. I hope applying again will work out for her

r_be81

Aug 23, 2014
C_Survival said:
I am so sorry for you and your sister. I hope applying again will work out for her
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

When she comes to Canada to work again in April on her temp work visa...does she need to work an additional 2 weeks or does she have to start the work experience process all over again?? I know the Express entry takes effect in April

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
r_be81 said:
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

When she comes to Canada to work again in April on her temp work visa...does she need to work an additional 2 weeks or does she have to start the work experience process all over again?? I know the Express entry takes effect in April
Just another two weeks. Friend do you mind sharing her date of application and AOR

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Either MR or Decision coming for almost all January applicants, Not sure when will it start for February applicants

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
bouncer said:
Either MR or Decision coming for almost all January applicants, Not sure when will it start for February applicants
some Dec. and Nov. 2013 applicants are still waiting too

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
I have been requesting gcms notes every 15 days for the last 2 months.. all states no progress as of 31 Dec..

My file still waiting for 2 nd review .. last review was on 29 aug 2014..4 months+ no movement

Even contacted local MP.. they contacted CIC and came back with the answer that your file in in queue and the normal processing time takes 11-13 months..

Cmon CIC God please show some mercy !!

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
dai001 said:
I have been requesting gcms notes every 15 days for the last 2 months.. all states no progress as of 31 Dec..

My file still waiting for 2 nd review .. last review was on 29 aug 2014..4 months+ no movement

Even contacted local MP.. they contacted CIC and came back with the answer that your file in in queue and the normal processing time takes 11-13 months..

Cmon CIC God please show some mercy !!
I can understand your pain and we all in same situation. Let's hope and pray god

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
please help. my application got rejected today. The reason they said, I applied in the B category, but in fact i belong to the A class, and the language score was the problem. The GCMS notes didn' t mention anything about that...my fate..after waiting 13 months....hi guys, i have a question. Can i do anything at this point? Is it possible that the MP's office can do anything in this regard. They said my file will be retained for two years, can i re-do the IELTS exam and submit the score.Any possibility plz help.

dujw

Jul 4, 2011
mrwait said:
please help. my application got rejected today. The reason they said, I applied in the B category, but in fact i belong to the A class, and the language score was the problem. The GCMS notes didn' t mention anything about that...my fate..after waiting 13 months....hi guys, i have a question. Can i do anything at this point? Is it possible that the MP's office can do anything in this regard. They said my file will be retained for two years, can i re-do the IELTS exam and submit the score.Any possibility plz help.
Can you apply the new CEC (express entry)? Maybe try to call CIC or find a lawyer to review your problem, and then make the decision for next step.

By the way, what's the problem about your language?