+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
C_Survival said:
yaaay Got my Medical request on April 6,2015 :)

I applied March 6th, 2014 :) I went through a second review because my duties were too generic. I sent an updated employment letter and looks like
I passed the second review :D :D :D
Congrats buddy.. I think u r the first one from March month..
Good luck with next steps.. Btw what is ur due date..

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
C_Survival said:

I applied March 6th, 2014 :) I went through a second review because my duties were too generic. I sent an updated employment letter and looks like
Finally! this must be a big relief, may all the applicant who are waiting for second review get their MR soon.

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
C_Survival said:

Congrats!
when did you send updated reference letter, Have you send after your first GCMS notes or last notes.
Since you ordered GCMS every 2 weeks, how many times we can order GCMS notes, is there any limit.

thanks,

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
ind-it009 said:
Congrats!
when did you send updated reference letter, Have you send after your first GCMS notes or last notes.
Since you ordered GCMS every 2 weeks, how many times we can order GCMS notes, is there any limit.

thanks,
I think there is no limit on GCMS notes, at least I am not aware of any, and to be honest once every two weeks was too much. it was usefull only to see that my updated letter was attached but after that, no updated for a long time!

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file wasn't sent for "second review", just as regular review since mine was "recommend passed" since Sept.26, and I received Medical Request on Sept.27.

My due date is today, will they take out my file and review ?

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
Police report of 'no live trace' 27 May 2015
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Score: 7.0-7.0-6.5-8.5
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
we applied april 2014 under CEC and application was reciveved May 2014 and AOR recieved June 2014

Have not yet had MR or any communication from CIC, eCas still shows as "application receieved"

Ordered notes last week so will be a while to see whats going on but does anyone know the reasoning behind this? There shouldnt be any background problems etc.. and majority of April applicants have their PR or have landed now.

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
jkgoulds said:
we applied april 2014 under CEC and application was reciveved May 2014 and AOR recieved June 2014

Have not yet had MR or any communication from CIC, eCas still shows as "application receieved"

Ordered notes last week so will be a while to see whats going on but does anyone know the reasoning behind this? There shouldnt be any background problems etc.. and majority of April applicants have their PR or have landed now.
it was likely referred for a second review.

common reasons:

1. duties in employment letter too generic to decide on NOC
2. salary is too low to match to NOC
3. missing A4 and Notice of assessment.
and the list continues....

all a second review means is that they didn't mark your eligibility as passed yet, because the first officer couldn't decide. it is not a big problem, they will ask for more documents or even better once you see your GCMS notes you send updated documents (after fixing whatever they are concerned about ;) )

good luck

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys... I have received the following GCMS after 1 year of waiting... please any advise

APPLICATION: xxxxx REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL
APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. ADDITIONAL NOTES: M.Eng Electrical - UOttawa *** PA was given SP in SEP2014 for Doctorate at
UOttawa*** CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on
File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 17APR2011 to 16APR2014 Dates of authorized
work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 04APR2013 to LOCKIN
Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: Work
Experience 1: 08APR2013 to LOCKIN, NOC: 2147 selected, Employment letters) dated 14APR2014 confirm(s)
date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $40k A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $28.4k.
Online search conducted - Concerns found. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA is claiming precisely one year of work
experience at Quadra. Web search of Quadra Systems returns a website http://www.quadrasystems.ca/ located
at 889 Lady Ellen Place. Appears that company provides IT services. Formatting issues exist throughout
website. Operating out of the same address is Quadra Solar http://www.quadrasolar.com/index.html. xxxxx
appears to own both companies. Search of signatory on LOE xxxxx lists her as an executive assistant
with Quadra Solar. PAs own Linkedln profile states that he has been a research assistant at Ottawa U since 2011
and does not mention having worked at Quadra. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks
for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police
Certificates: - xxxx: No reportable trace. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

I have never updated my linkedin since 2013 :-\

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
Thanks for replyling, i dont think the ref letter would be too generic for the NOC as its for an arborist so its quite specific. However we didn't send our 2013 T4/notice of assesment as we couldnt file them as we went back to the UK. We filed them last week finally along with 2014s. Do you think that would be the issue? How would i get the notice of assesment for these? Thanks again, im running frantic here lol

C_Survival

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
jkgoulds said:
Thanks for replyling, i dont think the ref letter would be too generic for the NOC as its for an arborist so its quite specific. However we didn't send our 2013 T4/notice of assesment as we couldnt file them as we went back to the UK. We filed them last week finally along with 2014s. Do you think that would be the issue? How would i get the notice of assesment for these? Thanks again, im running frantic here lol
honestly I think the best way is to wait for GCMS notes. It could be anything. some times reasons of concerns are so silly.. my first GCMS notes had multiple concerns, one of them that the officer couldn't find my boss on linkedin. I obviously didn't bother fixing that, and obviously in my second review the second officer didn't care about it either. my point is, second review can be because of anything, you said you didn't send T4s, this could be the reason.

once CRA process your taxes, they will send you your notice of assessment (it can also be viewed online at their website if they already processed your taxes)

if that what delayed your PR application, then once you confirm it with GCMS notes, send them T4s and notice of assessment.

jkgoulds

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
1st July 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
27 May 2015
Med's Done....
6th June 2015
Awesome! Thank you so much, i really hope that is the case. You would think they would of requested them or something though, hey. Do notes take 30 days like they say or sometimes quicker? Sorry for all the questions

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
alijumani said:
Yes, please do call CIC first thing in Tuesday morning, I received an updated schedule A and PCC on Mar 31 and very next day also received my medical request.
Looking at your timeline I feel that I should wait few more days as your Application was sent in Feb 2014 and you got MR in March 2015. Are you currently in Canada. Because I feel that they are processing files who are in Canada first and than who are outside.

Thanks for your reply. I can't call them as i am outside Canada. I have mailed them.. One thing I have learned while dealing with CIC is having Patience helps..

Jingjunhao

Feb 25, 2015
jkgoulds said:
Frankly, the reference letter which is too generic probably is main reason for second review than other factors if without any communications because they can't judge your work experience from it. If they have concerns regarding your T4, income or others, they probably ask you to provide them.
I don;t know why you are so sure your case is not because of reference letter? Do you have representative for your application and reference letter?

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-06-2015 for intent to live outside of Quebec
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015 Ecas (Upfront Feb 16 2015)
Interview........
Recommended in GCMS Note But No done
Passport Req..
19 Aug 2019 Request to change Vis office on 20 Aug , it done on 8 sep
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
rosticraphel said:
Looking at your timeline I feel that I should wait few more days as your Application was sent in Feb 2014 and you got MR in March 2015. Are you currently in Canada. Because I feel that they are processing files who are in Canada first and than who are outside.

Thanks for your reply. I can't call them as i am outside Canada. I have mailed them.. One thing I have learned while dealing with CIC is having Patience helps..
Hi

Why not you can call to CIC .. I m in India and I am calling CIC often .

Regards