+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who know something about MAXIMAL ENGINEERING and CONSULTANCY in Canada

Oct 29, 2019
I received an email from them asking me to fill an interview and application forms thy sent to me through my email. Actually I have applied for a job their and they responded by sending me those forms to fill and scan back to them for further processing. Pls could this be legit of fake? L's help me out.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
I received an email from them asking me to fill an interview and application forms thy sent to me through my email. Actually I have applied for a job their and they responded by sending me those forms to fill and scan back to them for further processing. Pls could this be legit of fake? L's help me out.
See this link:https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=8754

If you have to wonder whether it's a scam or fake, it is. It's EXTREMELY difficult for an outsider to receive a job offer in Canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is more likely a scam but post a copy of the offer here. If offers any one of accomomdation,food or flights it will be a scam.

Also note that the website domain only set up 6/2019 a sign that is possibly a scam given scammers set up fake websites usually in the previous few months.

Their are other inconsistencies on the website which has likely been cloned from elsewhere

maximalengg.com is already registered*
Domain Name: MAXIMALENGG.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2400569957_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bigrock.com
Updated Date: 2019-06-10T15:18:39Z
Creation Date: 2019-06-10T14:57:22Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-10T14:57:22Z
Registrar: BigRock Solutions Ltd

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
Church Street and Isabella Street, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2C8 Canada +1(647)7932037
Dear Mr. ADALETEY VICTOR HAMILTON,
We thank you for responding to our job advertisement online by submitting your
update Resume. Maximal Engineering is an independently owned global company, We
lead the way in providing engineering expertise, sales and rental equipment and the
latest technology for the marine, diving, pipeline and sub-sea market sectors. Maximal
Engineering & Consultancy Services delivers bespoke, off-the-shelf engineering
solutions and cost efficiencies across the oil and gas supply chain – onshore and
offshore surface.
Your CV has been scrutinised by our recruitment team and it is found to be matc
It is more likely a scam but post a copy of the offer here. If offers any one of accomomdation,food or flights it will be a scam.

Also note that the website domain only set up 6/2019 a sign that is possibly a scam given scammers set up fake websites usually in the previous few months.

Their are other inconsistencies on the website which has likely been cloned from elsewhere

maximalengg.com is already registered*
Domain Name: MAXIMALENGG.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2400569957_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bigrock.com
Updated Date: 2019-06-10T15:18:39Z
Creation Date: 2019-06-10T14:57:22Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-06-10T14:57:22Z
Registrar: BigRock Solutions Ltd
The following is the letter they sent to me .

Church Street and Isabella Street, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2C8 Canada +1(647)7932037
lead the way in providing engineering expertise, sales and rental equipment and the
latest technology for the marine, diving, pipeline and sub-sea market sectors. Maximal
solutions and cost efficiencies across the oil and gas supply chain – onshore and
offshore surface.
Your CV has been scrutinised by our recruitment team and it is found to be matching
our requirements. We would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the
phone, but considering the number of people we have to contact and the time involved
in doing it, we have decided to interview you by email. Kindly take a print out of your
Interview Letter and Application Form attached file ,fill neatly with pen and send it back
to my office via email.
Be rightly informed that your Job Location is in Canada. You are only eligible to fill your
Interview Letter and Application Form if you have International passport and you are
ready to relocate to Canada. Kindly Fill your Interview Letter and Application Form and
send back to this office via email within four days of receipt.
NOTE: We are aware that Scammers are Impersonating Maximal Engineering &
Consultancy Services with a clone domain name as ours. We have made complain to
publicdomainregistry and appropriate authorities
Warm Regards,

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Still a scam I mean who interviews by email ? In fact what email address are they using for this interview ?

If you are on a short list for interview and this involves an immigration commitment genuine companies would find time to interview by phone or Skype. They already have your CV/resume after all.

The statements about having too many applicants and a timeline by when you need to apply by are common themes in other scams. The final statement about cloned web domains is an attempt to look genuine and if you google maximal you would see the only other presence beyond the above website is in Africa and India not Canada.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
offshore surface.
Your CV has been scrutinised by our recruitment team and it is found to be matc

The following is the letter they sent to me .

offshore surface.
Your CV has been scrutinised by our recruitment team and it is found to be matching
our requirements. We would have loved to conduct this interview with you on the
phone, but considering the number of people we have to contact and the time involved
in doing it, we have decided to interview you by email. Kindly take a print out of your
Interview Letter and Application Form attached file ,fill neatly with pen and send it back
to my office via email.
Be rightly informed that your Job Location is in Canada. You are only eligible to fill your
Interview Letter and Application Form if you have International passport and you are
ready to relocate to Canada. Kindly Fill your Interview Letter and Application Form and
send back to this office via email within four days of receipt.
NOTE: We are aware that Scammers are Impersonating Maximal Engineering &
Consultancy Services with a clone domain name as ours. We have made complain to
publicdomainregistry and appropriate authorities
Warm Regards,
It's a scam.