+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who else has his/her eligibility being reviewed for more than 3 weeks?

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
That means you did not sign up properly with the correct application information.
Last name or Surname :- Bash
First Name : Axe Pot
Make sure you add your middle name or other name together with your first name to sign up, as I have arranged above. If there is no other name or middle name on your application, use only your first name. Start with capital.
I have done all that but I still get the same invalid or incorrect

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I have done all that but I still get the same invalid or incorrect
Surname: James
First Name: John Judas
Let there be space between your two names. Use all information on the application to sign up. The emails used for the application should also be used. Make sure your UCI number is correct and your application number should also be correct. Just continue to try and you will get it. Sometimes the sign up site gives error messages but let me know what the error messages are.

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Surname: James
First Name: John Judas
Let there be space between your two names. Use all information on the application to sign up. The emails used for the application should also be used. Make sure your UCI number is correct and your application number should also be correct. Just continue to try and you will get it. Sometimes the sign up site gives error messages but let me know what the error messages are.
There is no option for emails
Only
UCI
Application number
First name
Last name
Date of birth
Country of birth
It says invalid or incorrect information

MS2000

May 3, 2023
Hi, question please! If I see Visitor Visa Document Number and expiry date on IRCC Tracker does that mean my application is approved or what? but on the IRCC - GCKey website still in progress?

Reactions: lovefood

obazi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hi, question please! If I see Visitor Visa Document Number and expiry date on IRCC Tracker does that mean my application is approved or what? but on the IRCC - GCKey website still in progress?
You are almost there. Getting the Visa is 99% sure

KimWM

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My application
December 20th
Background check processing
Review of eligibilty started on 09th march
BVL -15th April
PPR -20th April
To all those who are waiting i wish all the best,hope this helps you
hello, congratulation. Will you mind kindly letting me know if you used an agent and which one if yes. I would need some help/guidance before making an application.Am also in Kenya. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Reactions: Ogoara

kitchorrf

Mar 25, 2023
my timeline:

application may 21, 2022
biometric may 27,2022
ircc portal reviewing eligibility: march9,2023
tracker updated to eligibility completed April 19,2023.. background verification in progress.
received bvl on April 24, 2023

tracker showing visa number and expiry april 25, 2023.
ppr aprilJULY,28 2023

Reactions: gudpples