+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

White screen when paying tax for visitor visa

Gusty

Nov 11, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to pay for the Canadian visitor visa, I filled out all the documentation but when paying for the visa, after entering all the card details, the screen simply goes white and does not process the payment.
In the bank app it appears that the card was confirmed by Canada's online services and everything is ok, but nothing happens, I've been trying for 3 days to make the payment, can anyone help me?

I'm using Nubank Mastercard credit and debit and Inter too.

Last edited:
Reactions: bpaulina

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm trying to pay for the Canadian visitor visa, I filled out all the documentation but when paying for the visa, after entering all the card details, the screen simply goes white and does not process the payment.
In the bank app it appears that the card was confirmed by Canada's online services and everything is ok, but nothing happens, I've been trying for 3 days to make the payment, can anyone help me?

I'm using Nubank Mastercard credit and debit and Inter too.

Have you tried paying with another credit card?

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Yes, I tried to pay using Nubank and Inter Bank (both banks in Brazil) I have high credit limits in both and I also had money in debit.
I think you need to inform to bank first that you want make any transaction, because some banks don’t accept any transaction until you have informed them.

Gusty

Nov 11, 2023
Category........
VISIT
I think you need to inform to bank first that you want make any transaction, because some banks don’t accept any transaction until you have informed them.
I contacted the bank and they told me that it may be a problem with the website, I've already tried to call the consulate but they don't answer.

Reactions: bpaulina