+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which visa office is considering my application?

paha-1866

Mar 3, 2023
Dear experts, tell me how to find out which visa office is considering my application.
There is no VAC in my country, Uzbekistan. Assigned to Moscow. Given the situation, I took biometrics in Kazakhstan, they said that they would send it to Warsaw. Now we need to send a form to the web, and there is a question about the office. How to solve this issue?
Thank you all.

humac

Oct 10, 2023
Dear experts, tell me how to find out which visa office is considering my application.
There is no VAC in my country, Uzbekistan. Assigned to Moscow. Given the situation, I took biometrics in Kazakhstan, they said that they would send it to Warsaw. Now we need to send a form to the web, and there is a question about the office. How to solve this issue?
Thank you all.
Did you ever figure this out? We applied online from Russia and are wondering what Visa Office is processing our application.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
you have to send ATIP request and get your GCMS notes, once you have your GCMS notes, you will find your Primary and Secondary Office names on the file.

maxmtl

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Not sure if it's still relevant. All visas where the Applicant is from Russia or former Soviet union countries are now processed in Warsaw. however you still send your passport to the address in the Passport request letter. As for the question about the office, what is the question about? Can you give more details? The IRCC visa office for Uzbekistan is in Moscow, however you can give your biometrics anywhere, even on the moon. The VAC centre will send them electronically to the IRCC office.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html#u

Reactions: paha-1866

paha-1866

Mar 3, 2023
Thank you for participating. The issue was resolved. Yesterday, on 15.11, I received a letter from the IRCC from Warsaw about providing a passport. Sent via Kazakhstan. For information. Submission of the application on 04/14/2023. Biometrics 24.04. Until 14.11. nothing changed on the tracker, even the address and phone number remained from the old application. So don't be discouraged, everything will be fine. Served from Uzbekistan.

Reactions: Aika46

Aika46

Nov 21, 2023
@paha-1866 Thank you for sharing the date you applied. Can you please share one more thing? Have you sent a web form as planned? or the passport request was received before that?

paha-1866

Mar 3, 2023
Hi. Yes, I sent the webform about 20.09. But I received a standard email response a day later. And the passport request came on 15.11. So I don't know if the form affected the timing or not.

Reactions: Aika46