+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Province is good for 400 CRS (IT Profile)?

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
As the title says, I would like to know what province has the best chance to get in with a CRS of 400-410 range with an IT profile (0213 NOC) ? I have opted for all province in the application.

Can anyone explain how the different provinces are going about with their selections and what are my best chances like what province should I be looking at to get NOI ?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
As the title says, I would like to know what province has the best chance to get in with a CRS of 400-410 range with an IT profile (0213 NOC) ? I have opted for all province in the application.

Can anyone explain how the different provinces are going about with their selections and what are my best chances like what province should I be looking at to get NOI ?
According to me, Ontario and British Columbia are the ideal provinces for any one with IT profile. Unfortunately due to the sudden inflow of applications CRS of 400 to 410 is not the par CRS score now. There are many with CRS score of 435 waiting for NOI for many months. If you have valid job offer or already working in Toronto through WP, then you might have some chances

Reactions: MALLHI