+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which one is better (Canada or Denmark)?

ahmad.dk

Nov 7, 2013
Hi,

I'm 27 educated man. I just get my Asylum before 1 year ago in Denmark.

I have good job here (23.000 DKK salary before tax) about 4200 USD. After tax 3000 USD.

It's too difficult to integrate in Denmark for new people. So, I decided to go to Canada.

I just want to know which one is the best Canada or Denmark?

Any advice please.

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
ahmad.dk said:
Hi,

I'm 27 educated man. I just get my Asylum before 1 year ago in Denmark.

I have good job here (23.000 DKK salary before tax) about 4200 USD. After tax 3000 USD.

It's too difficult to integrate in Denmark for new people. So, I decided to go to Canada.

I just want to know which one is the best Canada or Denmark?

Any advice please.
This is a VERY subjective question, what is better for me it may not be for you
Keep in mind that your asylum in Denmark won't get you into Canada, specially if you ask for asylum in Canada

moe2011

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2011
Med's Request
20/07/2011
Passport Req..
15/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2011
LANDED..........
16-06-2012
i will stay in denmark and will not think to to any other country.

the only challenge you will face is the Danish language and accent which is challenging. i live in canada and my parents are sweden citizens and live in Malmo city. i can assure that Scandinavian countries are the best to live and have the best life standards.

stay where you are and move forward toward the best in Denmark.

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Canada is better -- it doesn't have the extreme hostility to Muslim immigrants that Denmark is famous for, people can integrate better here (if they want to), and the people are more open and friendly. Scandinavia has a good reputation for social services and generosity which is true, but culturally it is a much harder place to enter. If I had to live anywhere in Scandinavia (without considering financial or job issues) I would go to Iceland, where people are far more open and friendly.

However, you can't come to Canada by claiming asylum, you would have to immigrate as a skilled worker.

ahmad.dk

Nov 7, 2013
on-hold said:
Canada is better -- it doesn't have the extreme hostility to Muslim immigrants that Denmark is famous for, people can integrate better here (if they want to), and the people are more open and friendly. Scandinavia has a good reputation for social services and generosity which is true, but culturally it is a much harder place to enter. If I had to live anywhere in Scandinavia (without considering financial or job issues) I would go to Iceland, where people are far more open and friendly.

However, you can't come to Canada by claiming asylum, you would have to immigrate as a skilled worker.
I think the is the best answer. Thank you for you explain.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
on-hold said:

Very wel said, and I agree. :)
TO30