+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC to choose for credit card fraud analyst

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
My wife has worked with following job duties:

Main duties:
1) Verify and validate customer's credit card transactions for any fraud.
2) Review customer's credit history, previous payments' history to prevent any fraudulent transactions on his account.
3) Use various tools (OMNI, Fraudnet, Fiserv, Fast data web etc.) for detecting frauds.
4) Take decisions on blocking of credit card accounts based on any fraudulent transactions.
5) Review Access checks for existing credit card customers in an effort to mitigate fraud losses utilizing several applications.
6) Contacting the banking centers, recovery services for verification of transaction & account information. Take appropriate action to pay or to defer the access check.
7) As a senior team member, train new associates by making feasible targets for them to meet on daily basis and giving feedback on errors observed.
8) Responsible for sending daily report of the work done to the client.
9) Perform root cause analysis of frauds for the process to identify the fraud indicators on accounts.
10) Take dispute resolution calls with line of business (client) to discuss errors on weekly basis and give proper feedback to peers.
11) Work on audit cases with peers, provide feedback on errors in weekly quality sessions.
12) Present monthly business review in front of front-line managers.

I emailed to the NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca for the NOC but they didn't mention any specific NOC but just gave some hints on how i can search the NOC. I have filled NOC 1114. My wife has done B.Com. Does anyone else has similar job duties and filled the EE profile. Can you help with selecting the correct NOC.
Thanks!

Reactions: Mjkab

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016

Main duties:
2) Review customer's credit history, previous payments' history to prevent any fraudulent transactions on his account.
3) Use various tools (OMNI, Fraudnet, Fiserv, Fast data web etc.) for detecting frauds.
4) Take decisions on blocking of credit card accounts based on any fraudulent transactions.
5) Review Access checks for existing credit card customers in an effort to mitigate fraud losses utilizing several applications.
6) Contacting the banking centers, recovery services for verification of transaction & account information. Take appropriate action to pay or to defer the access check.
7) As a senior team member, train new associates by making feasible targets for them to meet on daily basis and giving feedback on errors observed.
9) Perform root cause analysis of frauds for the process to identify the fraud indicators on accounts.
10) Take dispute resolution calls with line of business (client) to discuss errors on weekly basis and give proper feedback to peers.
11) Work on audit cases with peers, provide feedback on errors in weekly quality sessions.

I emailed to the NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca for the NOC but they didn't mention any specific NOC but just gave some hints on how i can search the NOC. I have filled NOC 1114. My wife has done B.Com. Does anyone else has similar job duties and filled the EE profile. Can you help with selecting the correct NOC.
Thanks!
the same job I am doing.
please update what did you do after?

Ashprint

Jan 4, 2018
Hi did they accepted noc 1114 please reply as soon as possible sir really need ur help....???

Main duties:

Thanks!
H

Main duties:

Thanks!

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Well, I am using the NOC I mentioned, my wife didn't get an invite yet though so still waiting

NSRandhawa

Aug 19, 2018
Well, I am using the NOC I mentioned, my wife didn't get an invite yet though so still waiting
Hi Montylee. Any update?
How many points do you have?
I have 434 and am planning to choose 1114 as the NOC Code. It's the same profile of a credit card fraud analyst at American Express.

megh2122

Nov 29, 2018

Main duties:

Thanks!
Hi,
I recently saw your post
i am also applying for my PR and i have a similar profile as your wife (Fraud Analyst)
i just wanted to know if the NOC code you used: 1114 was successful or if you had to change the NOC and apply again

Thanks,
Shyam

zuhaib_ah

Dec 26, 2018
Hi,

Did you or anyone else have a successfull wa through when applying with this code for a fraud analyst??

roopk

Jun 17, 2019

Main duties:

Thanks!
Hi

Which noc code was used for Fraud analyst? i need help please reply

roopk

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Montylee. Any update?
How many points do you have?
I have 434 and am planning to choose 1114 as the NOC Code. It's the same profile of a credit card fraud analyst at American Express.
Hi

Please respond if your application got successful with Noc 1114. I really need help!!