+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC matches skill most 2173 or 2174?

tuhc

May 25, 2015
My current job tittle is IT DEVELOP AT CANON UK LIMITED

Job Responsibilities for my role:

-Develop, build and test software and assist in procuring and installing the required technical equipment.

-Analyse technical issues and assist in the testing and implementation of new developments.

-Monitor and control, in close co-operation with the user, the performance of the application systems after implementation.

-Provide users with adequate support in case of problems and requests for information in order to enhance the system effectiveness and supporting technical requirements.

-Solving problems relating to all technical aspects the application systems.

-Provide technical training relating to new technical developments and bug fixes.

-Develop technical specifications and ensure the drafting of system documentation relating to all new system developments and modifications.

LAST ROLE was DOT NET DEVELOPER

Job Responsibilities

-Analyzed and debugged C# and ASP.NET code to find defects or enhancement spots. Fixed defects by making appropriate code changes and unit tested the code to make sure application worked as expected.

-Wrote different classes, modules, web forms using C# and ASP.NET.

-Used n-tier architecture for presentation, business logic and data access layers using ASP.NET, C# and MS SQL Server.

-Wrote stored procedures using SQL Server 2008.

-Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.

-Used ASP.NET, HTML, JavaScript and AJAX for developing Server Controls and web forms to increase code modularization and reusability.

-Created assemblies in C# with generic business logic and consumed these reusable units at multiple places in the project.

-Used Crystal Reports for reports generation.

-Used agile methodology principles to keep clients and stakeholders in constant loop.

EDUCATION- BCOM, MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE (Distance learning) and MICROSOFT CERTIFIED DEVELOPER.

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS IN CHOOSING RIGHT NOC 2173 OR 2174..THANKS

Last edited: