+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which list they will consider?

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
hi guys,
i just sent my application package under H1B category,
one question , i heard that on 15th april, they are going to change the Jobs under stress list for AINP. But they will consider our application (as we sent before 15 th april) under the recent list, am i right?
thanks

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
Hi Alberta..
when u say postmarked date and not recieved date ...do u mean ...that even if i have posted and on 15 april the package is in transition and not with the AINP office..it is still acceptable?
Clarify!!!
Regardssssssssssssssssss

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
qwerty1981 said:
Clarify!!!
dude, easy with the exclamation marks. are you looking for help or demanding it ? ;)
why would you want to wait until the last day? what if they say that it is the receipt date? it won't be fair, but what would do in that situation?
if i were you, i would get all the documentation ready latest by Thursday and mail it using overnight service, so that i have a delivery date before the 15th.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no more April 15 deadline. At least it is not on the frontpage of the AINP website where it talks about US Visa Category. You guys may be able to slow down a bit if you have not collected all the necessary documents. But there is a paragrapgh at the top of the occupation list (thanks Leon for noticing it) that says they can change/update the list anytime. So, keep checking.

qwerty1981

Apr 7, 2009
hey

nomad_musafir
I am ofcourse requesting info and nothing more.
Sorry if my comment indicated otherwise...
thanks for all the info.....
regards................

sumie

Apr 6, 2009
nix1 said:
There is no more April 15 deadline. At least it is not on the frontpage of the AINP website where it talks about US Visa Category. You guys may be able to slow down a bit if you have not collected all the necessary documents. But there is a paragrapgh at the top of the occupation list (thanks Leon for noticing it) that says they can change/update the list anytime. So, keep checking.
I also remember looking at that April 15 message on AINP website which talked about changes in the occupation list, but it's removed now. Not sure what's going on here. Is that 15th April deadline still applicable?

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
that note has been removed. however, there is another one that says they can make changes to the program at any time.