+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which evaluation body to choose for MBA in Healthcare Management from Manipal University (MAHE)

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi all,
My wife has done MBA in Healthcare Management from Manipal Institute of Management . Which assessment body to choose from among these to get a Masters equivalency?
I know WES is worst for this and they would not award a Masters equivalency. Any suggestions which is the one which has highest chances of awarding a Masters for the MBA from Manipal?

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
WES does not give masters to Indian MBA is what I have heard. I need to decide between CES ICAS & IQAS. I am thinking about CES as IQAS takes almost 5-6 months ! CES takes about 3 months. Not sure about ICAS.

Is anyone here who has done MBA from Manipal and got masters evaluation?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi all,
My wife has done MBA in Healthcare Management from Manipal Institute of Management . Which assessment body to choose from among these to get a Masters equivalency?
I know WES is worst for this and they would not award a Masters equivalency. Any suggestions which is the one which has highest chances of awarding a Masters for the MBA from Manipal?
go ahead with ces if you want masters for your MBA as iqas would take almost 4-7 months where as CES is taking 12 weeks time.

Reactions: manish41711