+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which courier to use for return shipping envelope when sending passport ?

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
Ahmadka,

can you describe how you ended up proceeding with shipments and instructions for the return label?

did you include address section on the return envelope? was it better to handle this in store as well? I am facing a lot of difficulties trying to do it online.

inlovewithacanadian91

Mar 7, 2017
New York
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19/06/2017
Hi,

I am currently in the same situation and I cannot figure out how to get a prepaid envelope. Can you please let us know how you ended up making it work?

Banami_Canada

Aug 16, 2017
Dear Friends,

I am in the same situation finding the courier option to send the documents and your discussion are really helpful. However I have a question regarding sending my daughters passport, she hold US passport so I am not sure whether i need to send her passport along with my Indian passport for stamping visa or getting COPR or is it sufficient to sent the photocopy of my daughter's passport to get the eTA. Kindly suggest.. Thought my question is not related to the discussion in his forum, I believe we have a right ppl in this group to answer my question. Apologies for opening a different discussion.

bkbk8

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dallas, Texas
App. Filed.......
28-07-2016
Dear Friends,

I am in the same situation finding the courier option to send the documents and your discussion are really helpful. However I have a question regarding sending my daughters passport, she hold US passport so I am not sure whether i need to send her passport along with my Indian passport for stamping visa or getting COPR or is it sufficient to sent the photocopy of my daughter's passport to get the eTA. Kindly suggest.. Thought my question is not related to the discussion in his forum, I believe we have a right ppl in this group to answer my question. Apologies for opening a different discussion.
I suggest openening up a new topic for this to get an answer, this appears to be quite different than our situations as you have a US Citizen that does not require a visa and there instructions are different.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Dear Friends,

You are citizen of a country which requires visa to Canada while she is a citizen of visa exempt country. So you have to send your passport and your daughter's passport copy.