Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi guys which city is better for international students Vancouver or Toronto ...in terms of part time jobs,full time opportunities,rents wise,health insurance options ,for a small family.

Personally, I want to move Vancouver bcoz I'm having sinus allergy but someone told me rents are too high there.

Plz friends suggest what would be better option for me .

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys which city is better for international students Vancouver or Toronto ...in terms of part time jobs,full time opportunities,rents wise,health insurance options ,for a small family.

Personally, I want to move Vancouver bcoz I'm having sinus allergy but someone told me rents are too high there.

Plz friends suggest what would be better option for me .
Well, Both Vancouver and Toronto are the major cities in Canada so cost of living would be expensive in both cities. Vancouver will be more expensive compared to Toronto because Vancouver is considered as one of the most visited city in the world, making it a tourist destination thus results in a high cost of living.
When it comes to Toronto, living around downtown will be the most expensive. You can choose to live in GTA or areas like Scarborough, Mississauga and Brampton which will be a little affordable compared to downtown. However, living in these areas might increase your travel time so keep that in mind as well. Hope it helps!

kashif.raza001

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Well, Both Vancouver and Toronto are the major cities in Canada so cost of living would be expensive in both cities. Vancouver will be more expensive compared to Toronto because Vancouver is considered as one of the most visited city in the world, making it a tourist destination thus results in a high cost of living.
When it comes to Toronto, living around downtown will be the most expensive. You can choose to live in GTA or areas like Scarborough, Mississauga and Brampton which will be a little affordable compared to downtown. However, living in these areas might increase your travel time so keep that in mind as well. Hope it helps!
Thanks for useful info Rahul..but I heard there are long delays in getting PR from Ontario bcoz of many people applying from here.
Moreover, I will be moving with my spouse( student ) on spouse visa.So will I be able to get a health insurance same as her.

Any idea of spouse visa success rate from India.As I talked with some agents & they advised me to apply 1months after she gets study visa .

greatrahul99

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for useful info Rahul..but I heard there are long delays in getting PR from Ontario bcoz of many people applying from here.
Moreover, I will be moving with my spouse( student ) on spouse visa.So will I be able to get a health insurance same as her.

Any idea of spouse visa success rate from India.As I talked with some agents & they advised me to apply 1months after she gets study visa .
I think PR is a long way to go right now... Usually people move to provinces woth lesser population to be eligible for a PR easily and as far as Spousal Visa is concered, Agents are probably right about applying visa after month of study visa.