+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which bank provide loan fr Pg certificate course

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
dear friends please share which bank can provide the loan for PG certificate .. course international business management ..

I checked couple of banks they say they dont provide loan on certificate .. if diploma than they can .. but PG certificate is equal to Pg diploma only .how to explain this to bank .

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go to state cooperation bank. dey will provide you the loan, one of my friend got loan for PG diploma and for Fast track course from cooperation bank.

Dennia

Jul 23, 2013
St.John's
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2008
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2008
HDFC does provide these loans ,simple but takes a long time
SBI and Indian Overseas bank also provide education loans,but complicated process

All they look fr is ur acceptance letter,ur parents pays stubs and collateral that is required to pay back the loan(collateral depends on the loan amt.)

They mostly dont look fr any justification of wht course u wnt to do abroad. They didnt ask me fr my course justification during my loan process(2008)

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
rules have changed a lot and there is a circular from RBI that certificate course loan should not be provided

regards

Deepak

Dennia

Jul 23, 2013
St.John's
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2008
VISA ISSUED...
03-Dec-2008
LANDED..........
15-Dec-2008
I m sorry to disagree with u, my wife recently (2015) applied fr education loan with HDFC, they never asked her for any justification of course.

Infact she was doing a career switch frm civil to IT. She only provided financial docs.She is planning to do a diploma course (lower thn certificate course)

Maybe it also depends on the bank agent ur dealing with. If ur dealing with SBI, they have low rates, ridiculous terms and conditions and they r also not very cooperative (If u have good ties with a SBI manager, then u have better chances, but still u have to collect ur cheque at the main office fr every sem, ur cheque is also approved based on the marks u score and so on). These r some of the weird terms tht SBI had, whereas HDFC didn't have any of these terms (ur given a cheque for the complete amt with ScotiaBank,this saves time and other transaction fees, and this also helps u plan ur expenses with no uncertainty)

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
i check with hdfc yesterday and they didnt bother for course as u suggested . but he said submit all the documents and than credit department will evaluate your profile and advise whether it is possible or not .

so waiting for the same .

Regards

Deepak Thawani .