Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I really need to make it more clear soon. please help me with it I really need it.

I am married gul and for my total expances I got fees as 5000CAD and other living expances say 10000 CAD so its like 16000 CAD. I got half of them in my AC. So for the rest amount Is it possible for me to show in my brother's PF and also for home tie can I use my brother's property documents( I have lost my father so)..

My husband dont have any property on his name as he has recently migranted to India so.. I am in really critical situation. Kindly help me with the same. I will really apriciate it..

Kavya

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kavya said:
I really need to make it more clear soon. please help me with it I really need it.

I am married gul and for my total expances I got fees as 5000CAD and other living expances say 10000 CAD so its like 16000 CAD. I got half of them in my AC. So for the rest amount Is it possible for me to show in my brother's PF and also for home tie can I use my brother's property documents( I have lost my father so)..

My husband dont have any property on his name as he has recently migranted to India so.. I am in really critical situation. Kindly help me with the same. I will really apriciate it..

Kavya
1. You can't eat property, so you can use it's value for living expenses.
2. You are going to have proof that your brother will be giving you the additional funds required.
3. I wouldn't hold my breath on this one, as CHC will probably decide you don't have sufficient funds to study in Canada.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Thanks PMM,
Actually, I found my answer by CIC yesterday by a very detail research. Actually, Just A/C was the issue. Money wont be a matter to me. But they cleary mentioned in their website that the gaurenteer can be or sponser can be anyone of your relation so. Its fare enough. As I got my A/C for first and then I got some funding comming and then just for home tie I was wondered for the same Issue as well as extra fund to where..

Many thanks,
Kavya