+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where's place for signature on form IMM0008 GENERIC?

MaratS

Nov 22, 2007
Hi, I am preparing complete set of documents for Skilled worker after having submitted my simplified application some time ago. In CIC website I coudn't find Application for permanent residence [IMM 0008 GENERIC] form. Does that mean that each CIC regional office has its own specific form?

In my case it is Moscow office whose website does provide this form. However, there is no place designated for signature on it. And requirement to sign the Application for permanent residence is there in the Checklist. Can you please advise where exactly this Form has to be signed?

"APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
Check that it is complete and signed."

thanks a lot in advance, MS

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

MaratS said:
Hi, I am preparing complete set of documents for Skilled worker after having submitted my simplified application some time ago. In CIC website I coudn't find Application for permanent residence [IMM 0008 GENERIC] form. Does that mean that each CIC regional office has its own specific form?

In my case it is Moscow office whose website does provide this form. However, there is no place designated for signature on it. And requirement to sign the Application for permanent residence is there in the Checklist. Can you please advise where exactly this Form has to be signed?

"APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
Check that it is complete and signed."

thanks a lot in advance, MS
In the none SAP application it is page 4 of schedule 1.

PMM