+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to upload Additional Documents for Online Application?

naumanayubi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Hello,
I want to know that where can I upload my additional documents ? as In online application there is no such option to upload some of required documents
like, College Fee recipt, Police certificate...
Where should I upload these documents..

Can i upload all these documents in one Word file and Upload it under Letter of Explanation ?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
naumanayubi said:
Hello,
I want to know that where can I upload my additional documents ? as In online application there is no such option to upload some of required documents
like, College Fee recipt, Police certificate...
Where should I upload these documents..

Can i upload all these documents in one Word file and Upload it under Letter of Explanation ?
yeah exactly right bro . add all others documents in Letter of explanation

naumanayubi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Thanks bro and Plz also tell me what is this letter of explanation is all about ??
MEan what we have to write in this section ??

danoc93

Jun 24, 2013
naumanayubi said:
Thanks bro and Plz also tell me what is this letter of explanation is all about ??
It can be used to explain the financial proofs, to explain what are your plans in Canada, etc... something thank makes it easy for them to approve ur visa.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
naumanayubi said:
u dont have to write anything in that section , just upload the documents which u want to .
i uploaded lots off ;)
affidavit of support
police character
SOP
CV
NIC Original , B Form original (both translated)
all educational documents
if u want to say something to the visa officer, u can write in SOP or in a seperate word letter (later convert it into PDF)

naumanayubi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Thanks for details I also want to know that My father is supporting me so What documents should i need in support of financial ddocuments ? and can I attach two bank statements of my father to make my case stronger ??
as my father have two accounts one is in Pound currency and other is in Pkr ??
What u say ?
and which other documents are required for financial along with bank statement

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naumanayubi said:
Thanks for details I also want to know that My father is supporting me so What documents should i need in support of financial ddocuments ? and can I attach two bank statements of my father to make my case stronger ??
What u say ?
HI,
1-just attached those documents which are related to your father's occupation like if your father is a business man then you can attache proof of business and tax payer certificates etc and if your father's is from govt. sector then you can attached your father's pay slip, job letter etc.
2-yes you can use both statements(and you should attach both) but you must have the source of income for both statements.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
naumanayubi said:
What u say ?
aoa, it depends , agar salaried employee hain tou alag cheezain hun geen , agar business man hain tou alag cheezain , if salaried employee hain tou , last 3months pay slips , service letter from the company , provident fund from finance section , property hain tou i will suggest k evaluation kerwa lou , 10-15000 khercha aata ha , but apki file strong hu jate ha , aik dam say paisay aye hain tou unka proof , bank receipt and sale agreement/deed . Bank maintenance letter huta ha , yeh must lagana saath mai , aur i will strongly say k donu bank statement lagana , aur donu bank say maintenance certificate lay laina .
business ha tou , NTN number huta ha , letter paid huta ha , aur bh ik dou cheezain hute hain , i have given u my contact details , aur kahen masla aye tou feel free to contact , jazak Allah khair
this is my no and facebuk id , 0322-8214624 , https://www.facebook.com/adil.rajput.79

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013