+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to submit additional documents for Citizenship Application?

RajGill

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi All -

I submitted my citizenship application in Jan 2019 and it got delivered on Feb 04. So, far I have not received AOR and also cant track my application online. But, I have to submit a new police clearance certificate to my sent application? How I can submit it and where?

Also, for calculating my citizenship physical stay I am taking some credit of some Pre-PR days. In case, my application comes back with request of some additional documents like new police clearance certificate as it was more than 180 days old? Does it drifts my physical presence calendar time? I mean will I loose my time as application went past that date?

Also, if the application get returned do you submit with new dates or you can enclose the missing or requested documents and submit same physical calendar dates?

Will appreciate your feedback on this?

Thanks,
Rajdeep

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Hi All -

I submitted my citizenship application in Jan 2019 and it got delivered on Feb 04. So, far I have not received AOR and also cant track my application online. But, I have to submit a new police clearance certificate to my sent application? How I can submit it and where?

Also, for calculating my citizenship physical stay I am taking some credit of some Pre-PR days. In case, my application comes back with request of some additional documents like new police clearance certificate as it was more than 180 days old? Does it drifts my physical presence calendar time? I mean will I loose my time as application went past that date?

Also, if the application get returned do you submit with new dates or you can enclose the missing or requested documents and submit same physical calendar dates?

Will appreciate your feedback on this?

Thanks,
Rajdeep

I think that the best option for you is to wait until/if they return the package and request for additional documents