+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to Start in the process?

Alexandria/b

Jun 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am Alex and can see all of you are helping each other. I had a quick look yesterday and I have 394 points score. I realise that I need more than 400. I have no idea what to do? I will have 4 years complete in work experience in september so shall I wait so that I can apply for SNIP? What would you recommend doing in this case? Thank you and good luck to everyone!

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I am Alex and can see all of you are helping each other. I had a quick look yesterday and I have 394 points score. I realise that I need more than 400. I have no idea what to do? I will have 4 years complete in work experience in september so shall I wait so that I can apply for SNIP? What would you recommend doing in this case? Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Hi Alex, SINP is good option but I see that they reached the maximum quota under express entry sub category. Check out this post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-international-skilled-worker-express-entry-sub-category-network-here.302646/ and discuss your questions. As far as I know, you need to be well prepared with the documentation because they open in a day and close it very quickly.

I wish the CRS to come down further and give opportunity for more people outside Canada

rmnlk

Jan 10, 2017
AOR Received.
30-04-2017
Hello Everyone,

Hi, Alex.

What is your IELTS score? If you are younger than 30, perhaps getting CLB 9 will be the easiest way to increase your CRS score.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello Everyone,

If you have your ECA and IELTS ready, you can create your EE profile. Its not necessary that u need more than 400 points, the current cut off in recent draw was 413 and the system is dynamic and keeps fluctuating and it is also possible that the score might come down below 400 in couple of months time.
First and foremost create your profile and ul be in the pool. Secondly the intake at few PNP keep opening and closing, so keep a watch on them.

In the mean time If u have scope try to improve ur score by improving your ielts score or education qualification
good luck