+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHERE TO SEND MEDICALS

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
We had our medicals here in one of the DMPs here in Los Angeles, California. My application is being processed at CIC-MANILA. Where do I need to send the medical results? Is it in OTTAWA? If in Ottowa, what is the exact address on where to send the medicals?

Will the medical result be also sent to MANILA?

I need some enlightenment on these.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

reydon123 said:
We had our medicals here in one of the DMPs here in Los Angeles, California. My application is being processed at CIC-MANILA. Where do I need to send the medical results? Is it in OTTAWA? If in Ottowa, what is the exact address on where to send the medicals?

Will the medical result be also sent to MANILA?

I need some enlightenment on these.
You don't send it anywhere, the DMP should send it to Manila

Manila
Overseas health Management Services
The Canadian Embassy
Level 7 Tower 2 RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayal Avenue, Makati City
0707, Philippines
Fax: +632 843 1103

PMM

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Thaks for the quick reply PMM. But Ive read on one of the instructions in CIC website that if you undergo medical here in USA, you need to send the results to OTTAWA first then the OTTAWA office will forward it to MANILA CIC. I will try to look for that information later on and will post it later on.

Anyways thank you for the information.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

reydon123 said:
Thaks for the quick reply PMM. But Ive read on one of the instructions in CIC website that if you undergo medical here in USA, you need to send the results to OTTAWA first then the OTTAWA office will forward it to MANILA CIC. I will try to look for that information later on and will post it later on.

Anyways thank you for the information.
If the application was being processed in the US, then the medical would go to Ottawa. Most DMPs don't want the expense or bother of couriering the medicals to another RMC.

PMM

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
PMM, this is what I found from the CIC website, I copied it verbatim.

Regional medical office locations

All immigration medical exam documents are sent to the regional medical office in the DMP’s area. The regional medical office will then transfer the information to the appropriate immigration office either in North America or overseas.

For example, a DMP in Montréal would send the medical report for an applicant applying from China to the Ottawa regional medical office, which would then send the medical report to the Beijing immigration office, where the application is being processed.