+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to send Full Application??(CHC,Isb) Its very very Urgent

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Where we have to send Full Application? to the address that has been given in the Letter(AOR) i.e one with P.O Box OR to the other address that has been mentioned in CHC,Website i.e Diplomatic Enclave.Courier does not deliver at P.O Box so which address you people have used to send Application,pls respond as quick as possible

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

Canadian High Commission
Visa Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad
Pakistan

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
But Fedex or TCS ,they dont deliver at P.O Box,that issue has already been posted in this forum but no satisfactory reply came to this very important query! Anyone who has recently sent Application,kindly comment on that,

I would like Atif Butt to comment on that

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

imranali_2004us said:
But Fedex or TCS ,they dont deliver at P.O Box,that issue has already been posted in this forum but no satisfactory reply came to this very important query! Anyone who has recently sent Application,kindly comment on that,

Did you bother to look at Isbads web site? Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

PMM

PCHC

Star Member
Mar 18, 2008
Dear imranali_2004us,

Don't expect spoon feeding responeses but still if you think otherwise consultant do charge couple of K$ for these spoon feeding support.

All the best!!!!

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
imranali_2004us said:

Imran,

I have sent mine through TCS to Islamabad. I asked the same question to TCS guys that will they deliver it to P.O. Box, and they said that its a normal thing for them because CHC Islamabad is a well known address. Mine was delivered safely, and I have a full tracking report that who received it at CHC Islamabad. I have not received an AOR yet, but expecting to receive one in mid May.

Regards,