+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to send application.

semi

Jan 14, 2012
According to new rules after july 2011 plz tell me is it necessary to write NOC when we courier the application ...

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semi said:
According to new rules after july 2011 plz tell me is it necessary to write NOC when we courier the application ...
News Release – Government of Canada announces increased settlement funding for Alberta

Calgary, November 25, 2011 — Michelle Rempel, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of the Environment, on behalf of Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, today announced allocations for settlement funding for Alberta for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.

“The Government of Canada wants newcomers to integrate into Canada. That is why we have tripled settlement funding since 2005-06,” said Parliamentary Secretary Rempel. “We are committed to ensuring the distribution of settlement funding is fair and that immigrants receive the same level of service, regardless of where they choose to settle.”

The allocation for settlement services in Alberta will be $75M for the 2012-13 fiscal year, an increase of $10.9M from this current fiscal year.

Settlement funding is also being more fairly distributed, to serve the needs of newcomers, as a result of a national settlement funding formula that is based on a province or territory’s share of immigrant intake. This formula now applies in all provinces and territories except Quebec.

The funding formula was also updated recently to reflect the use of settlement services by refugees and will increase the amount allocated to provinces and territories, based on their intake of refugees.

“We believe it is only fair that settlement allocations across Canada should be based on the share of newcomers that provinces and territories have,” noted Parliamentary Secretary Rempel.

The priority for the 2012-13 allocations is to focus on delivering services directly to immigrants and away from supporting expenses such as administration, travel or capital costs for organizations. The total 2012-13 amount for all provinces and territories outside Quebec is $576.8M, compared to $184.7M in 2005-06.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Candice Malcolm
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

Building a stronger Canada: Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) strengthens Canada’s economic, social and cultural prosperity, helping ensure Canadian safety and security while managing one of the largest and most generous immigration programs in the world.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semi said:
if u have arrange emplyement then no need of that
indian

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semi said:
If you are asking about if writing your NOC together with the CIC address in your package/application when sending it via courier, the answer is: it's not mandatory anymore as indicated in the new guide. But you could add the NOC if you want to.

This is what you should put in the package/application/envelope if via courier.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

This is the old way of putting address in the package.

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
Attn.: SW1 - NOC # _ _ _ _
196 George Street Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3

I'm just curious, What's the relation of Arranged Employment in your question???

semi

Jan 14, 2012
Arranged employment Points
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit and

* Your work permit is valid when you apply for a permanent resident visa and;
* Your employer has made an offer to give you a permanent job if your application is successful.

Note: Your work permit must be valid at the time your permanent resident visa is issued.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semi said:
Arranged employment Points
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit and

* Your work permit is valid when you apply for a permanent resident visa and;
* Your employer has made an offer to give you a permanent job if your application is successful.

Note: Your work permit must be valid at the time your permanent resident visa is issued.
I know about Arranged Employment and I know what it means. What I'm asking and curious about is what is the relation of Arranged Employment with your question: "According to new rules after july 2011 plz tell me is it necessary to write NOC when we courier the application ..."

Your question is about writing NOC in your application sending it via courier, am I right? Then how come Arranged Employment was put into the picture? Or in layman's term, your original question is not about arranged employment. Hope my point is clear.

semi

Jan 14, 2012
ok.. actually one of the member of this forum told me that if u have arranged employment then no need to write noc thats why i said i dont have arranged employment...

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
semi said:
ok.. actually one of the member of this forum told me that if u have arranged employment then no need to write noc thats why i said i dont have arranged employment...
Maybe he completely misinterpreted the question.

But to return to your question: In my application, I included my NOC number in the address to CIC written in my envelope package. I feel it will do no harm but will be advantageous in my opinion. :)

semi

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks a lot for the help.. plz tell me have u written attn.sw1 noc#....or just noc#....